The big comparison: Yale vs. UConn - Rep Am | The Boneyard

The big comparison: Yale vs. UConn - Rep Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Basically, Yale has a very distant past. UConn has much more of a potential future. UConn just might get into a P-5 conference.
Yale is stuck playing Brown, Colgate, & Cornell in front of 12K fans in a 60,000+ seat bowl. Every 2 years Harvard comes to New Haven and that game is played in front to 10,000 empty seats. Last Saturday Lehigh drew 7,500 to the bowl.
I'll take UConn's future over Yale's past in FB. Presidential candidates are another matter.

Reaction Score
Anyone else pulling double duty tomorrow?

Heading over to Yale Bowl in the morning, get in a good tailgate, watch the Army cadets march and pregame ceremonies....stay for the first half. Then jump on 91 and get to the Rent by 3:30 to see our own military pregame festivities and hopefully a beat down of Temple.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Basically, Yale has a very distant past. UConn has much more of a potential future. UConn just might get into a P-5 conference.
Yale is stuck playing Brown, Colgate, & Cornell in front of 12K fans in a 60,000+ seat bowl. Every 2 years Harvard comes to New Haven and that game is played in front to 10,000 empty seats. Last Saturday Lehigh drew 7,500 to the bowl.
I'll take UConn's future over Yale's past in FB. Presidential candidates are another matter.

Well, considering Yale's football players are non-scholarship and UCONN's are, I should hope UCONN's football future is brighter!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Anyone else pulling double duty tomorrow?

Heading over to Yale Bowl in the morning, get in a good tailgate, watch the Army cadets march and pregame ceremonies....stay for the first half. Then jump on 91 and get to the Rent by 3:30 to see our own military pregame festivities and hopefully a beat down of Temple.

LOVE THIS. No, I'm not but am itching to go to The Game down there one of these years. Seems like it always coincides with a UCONN home game so I can never make it. Haven't been to the Yale Bowl since I was a kid.

Reaction Score
Heisman Trophy winner UConn will never have? Maybe not, but then again who knows what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom