The Best High Schools EVER for Women's Basketball | The Boneyard

The Best High Schools EVER for Women's Basketball

Reaction Score
Christ the King has a pretty compelling argument given the talent that has come out of the program. I think Duncanville, TX, has also demonstrated they can get excellent players ready for college.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
La Jolla Day is like 4.2 miles from my current location in which I reside for 6 months of the year.

Should go watch some of these girls play, and maybe I can even coerce them to HAIL STATE.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

Not sure Christ the King should be the overall #1.

I mean hard to vote against them considering they have 3 players who'd go on to be NPOY, #1 picks in the WNBA and win gold medals. I dont know season by season results but that's pretty nuts to have one program produce 3 of the best ever.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
La Jolla Day is like 4.2 miles from my current location in which I reside for 6 months of the year.

Should go watch some of these girls play, and maybe I can even coerce them to HAIL STATE.

Or not because that can be a recruiting violation.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Or not because that can be a recruiting violation.
Or just wear your school colors and don't talk to anyone about it. That is fine. Years and years ago a Rutgers fan contingent showed up to watch a players sister (on one team) and a potential recruit on the other at a school local to Rutgers. We were told ahead of time about the rules. Same thing a few years later when a bunch went to watch a committed recruit play. CVS was in the stands at both games as well, but had no contact with the fans.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Or just wear your school colors and don't talk to anyone about it. That is fine. Years and years ago a Rutgers fan contingent showed up to watch a players sister (on one team) and a potential recruit on the other at a school local to Rutgers. We were told ahead of time about the rules. Same thing a few years later when a bunch went to watch a committed recruit play. CVS was in the stands at both games as well, but had no contact with the fans.

He can go watch all of the games he wants, just leave the coercing to the coaches and players.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

If somebody can convince a player to leave the San Diego area for Hattiesburg MS would be the recruiter of the decade ;) No offense to any residences of Mississippi..... I got a friend who is a Mississippian

Reaction Score
If somebody can convince a player to leave the San Diego area for Hattiesburg MS would be the recruiter of the decade ;) No offense to any residences of Mississippi..... I got a friend who is a Mississippian
Well Mississippi State is in Starkville and Southern Miss is in Hattiesburg, which is significantly larger than Starkville.

Ive posted before that I loved my time as a student at MSU way back when but I can easily admit it’s not the best town out there. Students, faculty and staff have to truly want to be there and accept it is what it is. The college itself has a very laid back and friendly vibe to it.

Vic started to get national recruits to come these last few years due to their success. I hope McCray is able to keep us at a high level but know there will be some adjustments.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well Mississippi State is in Starkville and Southern Miss is in Hattiesburg, which is significantly larger than Starkville.

Ive posted before that I loved my time as a student at MSU way back when but I can easily admit it’s not the best town out there. Students, faculty and staff have to truly want to be there and accept it is what it is. The college itself has a very laid back and friendly vibe to it.

Vic started to get national recruits to come these last few years due to their success. I hope McCray is able to keep us at a high level but know there will be some adjustments.

Yeah... I knew that...Head bang thats what I get for posting at 3AM

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom