The Best Fans (merged thread) | The Boneyard

The Best Fans (merged thread)

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
25 countries? 25 countries!
proving, once again, that geno and the girls are the number one girls sports team on planet earth, and it ain't even close. merchcity, methinks. all across the globe, there are young women dreaming of playing for Connecticut. cool.
'go for 12!' daaaaaaaannnnnnnnggggggg.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
They have to luv this and appreciate it. Olivia looked a bit surprised.
MEDIA=youtube]pXRfCVreUa8[/MEDIA]
Hey cats, your link is not working. I was able to access it. Be advised, it's already been posted by RockyMTBlue at 8:30 this morning.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Actually, as @Centerstream indicates, it was first posted by @Geew1992 at 7:00 pm the prior evening.
It's hard to read and keep up with ALL the posted comments here. Some are bound to go unread. Thanks. Most of the time when I read a post, I pay little attention to who posted it. I'm more interested in the content than who posted it.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
It's hard to read and keep up with ALL the posted comments here. Some are bound to go unread. Thanks. Most of the time when I read a post, I pay little attention to who posted it. I'm more interested in the content than who posted it.
That’s OK. I know your specialty is forecasting the future, not wielding the past. ?

Carnac

Reaction Score
That’s OK. I know your specialty is forecasting the future, not wielding the past. ?
Well, I'm not doing too well forecasting the future either. My brackets are usually busted the 1st day. I stopped trying. Same with trying to pick the MOV in our games. I think my name was mentioned once all season. SMH...:(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom