The Ball Movement | The Boneyard

The Ball Movement

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The ball movement from this team is the best I've seen in years. They look like they enjoy moving the ball and making the extra pass.

The off-the-ball movement from the guys, specifically Karaban, Joey C, and Hawkins has opened up so many more scoring opportunities for everyone on the floor

Reaction Score
Yes, it's very good. Not sure why this year is so different. More shooters I assume.

The action at the foul line and at the top of the circle seems like a game of Three Card Monte. The screens for threes, for post ups, for high pick and roll... there's a ton going on at all times In that area.

Also, everyone (or enough people) seem to understand how to make a simple pass to the post. How to throw it. Where to throw it from. Smart team.

Reaction Score
Practice makes progress,
Practice makes proficient,
Practice makes perfect!

One of the main things that Hurley preaches in practices must be passing and assists!

Reaction Score
Yes, it's very good. Not sure why this year is so different. More shooters I assume.

The action at the foul line and at the top of the circle seems like a game of Three Card Monte. The screens for threes, for post ups, for high pick and roll... there's a ton going on at all times In that area.

Also, everyone (or enough people) seem to understand how to make a simple pass to the post. How to throw it. Where to throw it from. Smart team.
Passing is definitely better with this year’s team but your point about more shooters can’t be understated. Have to make the shot to get the assist after all!

Reaction Score
I agree on just about everything said above. It is nice though to have guys who can make shots, to make all that teamwork pay off.

Reaction Score
The ball movement from this team is the best I've seen in years. They look like they enjoy moving the ball and making the extra pass.

The off-the-ball movement from the guys, specifically Karaban, Joey C, and Hawkins has opened up so many more scoring opportunities for everyone on the floor

Attachments

• E8AFA686-AAA6-4FCC-955F-F72FBCF41DE7.jpeg
    E8AFA686-AAA6-4FCC-955F-F72FBCF41DE7.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 88
Reaction Score
It's not just the ball movement and passing itself, its also the ability to catch the pass and know exactly what to do with it that I haven't seen in so long.

Reaction Score
The passing is too good sometimes. Newton and AJ need to attack the hoop more!
100% correct. They are point blank at the rim, and they make an extra pass allowing the defense more time to react.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom