the Azzi Fudd show | The Boneyard

the Azzi Fudd show

Reaction Score
If you look at the current roster as a scout, Azzi Fudd is the biggest offensive threat/ She hasn't really had a chance to show the healthy version of her game, but from the flashes we saw last year: Azzi the playmaker, Azzi the sharpshooter, Azzi the driver and Azzi the defensive threat. I believe this year she will help UConn's backcourt production with the loss of nearly everything outside of her and Caroline returning by combining those all consistently.

There's no way to replace Paige Bueckers' presence. Nika is extremely important, her defense, ball handling and improved offense is key, the posts (Aaliyah, Dorka, Aubrey, Amari, Brady, and Patterson) and inside production HAS to be a factor. Caroline will be Caroline and the newcomers will surely show out. But Azzi Fudd is at the top of the scouting report, will attract the best defenders, need multiple screens every night and it's the Azzi Fudd show until I see anything that tells me different. Happy almost season time.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Well, I can’t argue with any of that.
I'm not sure we say "Azzi the defensive threat" last season. Perhaps some of that was due to injury but as I've repeated on multiple occasions Azzi's on ball defense has got a long way to go to become adequate by UCONN standards.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom