The AP Poll: Goofy Pops With Extra Sugar | The Boneyard

The AP Poll: Goofy Pops With Extra Sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So the AP votes before half of the WCBB games of the weekend are played because of arrogance, prescience or just plain stupidity? Not that I care about a reporters' poll. Give me the coaches poll now and forever.

Reaction Score
Ya think cause they have the up to date results posted in the article? But duke is not the third best team in the country at this point in the season. Maybe if they could muster up some of that good old down home defense they might win a game against a ranked opponent! What did NC drop on them 90 or 95 points that's pathetic. Uconn regularly hold ranked teams 12 to 15 points below their scoring average for the season, That's how you play defense in the land of 8 championships!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
So the AP votes before half of the WCBB games of the weekend are played because of arrogance, prescience or just plain stupidity? Not that I care about a reporters' poll. Give me the coaches poll now and forever.

No, the coaches poll is done before big Monday games because of arrogance, prescience or just plain stupidity.

Sheesh! What's the issue? If you want to get it in the news, you have to time it right...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No, the coaches poll is done before big Monday games because of arrogance, prescience or just plain stupidity.

Sheesh! What's the issue? If you want to get it in the news, you have to time it right...

So the answer for being Justine time is?

Reaction Score
But there are top 25 teams playing on Tuesday and Wednesday. It has to come out on some day of the week, so it's just a snapshot anyway.

Reaction Score
The AP poll has always been on Mondays. Long ago there were not big games on Monday nights. And even now there's only 1 or 2. There are a lot of games on SAt/ Sun games, and a Monday poll reflects that.

The coaches poll is terrible.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The AP poll has always been on Mondays. Long ago there were not big games on Monday nights. And even now there's only 1 or 2. There are a lot of games on SAt/ Sun games, and a Monday poll reflects that.

The coaches poll is terrible.

Since the two polls are usually nearly identical, this week being an aberration, I can not fathom that harsh judgment. But dance on Snoopy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom