The Almanac | The Boneyard

The Almanac

Reaction Score
This is out.

Sanogo Honorable Mention All American (Behind Tshiebwe, Timme, Bacot, TJD, Dickinson, Edey, and Jalen Wilson.

UConn not listed in the 5 transfer winners, but Providence and Butler were.
Tristen Newton not listed as a top 25 transfer.

Sanogo 13th on the top 100 "Players to Watch". Hawkins 99th.

Jordan Hawkins #5 on their breakout players list.

UConn at Florida listed as one of the 68 games to watch. Sanogo vs. Castleton.
Nova at UConn also.

UConn a 6 seed in their bracketology. 6 Big East teams in (Creighton, Nova, UConn, Xavier, Providence, Seton Hall).

One of the top Big East storylines: Is UConn back?

UConn picked 3rd in Big East.

Sanogo conference POTY and 1st team. Hawkins 2nd team.
League coaches poll: Hawkins breakout player.

Buy the book to get the team preview.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So Jackson isn't listed anywhere?
He's in the UConn blurb, but no superlatives. They only did 10 guys for the Big East all conference, despite the conference doing 11 guys last year (plus honorable mentions).

I feel confident Jackson will be well known and receive the recognition he deserves at the end of the season.

Reaction Score
Is this only available online? I'm old school with this stuff and much prefer to turn the pages manually. I like to keep the college basketball magazine on the coffee table to read at my leisure, particularly before games. It looks like a massive document.

Reaction Score
@Rob
Is this only available online? I'm old school with this stuff and much prefer to turn the pages manually. I like to keep the college basketball magazine on the coffee table to read at my leisure, particularly before games. It looks like a massive document.
It is. I guess the alternative is print it out.

I print for personal stuff all the time at school, but a 800+ page pdf is too much for me to take advantage of our printers.

Fun day though between the almanac, Yankees and Giants!

Reaction Score
I am excited to read it but haven’t gotten a working link yet. 0/2 with the links they have sent me. Hoping to get it figured out by my flight tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I am excited to read it but haven’t gotten a working link yet. 0/2 with the links they have sent me. Hoping to get it figured out by my flight tomorrow.
Did you try the bookmark link in the original purchase confirmation email? That one worked for me before I even got any of the emails today.

Reaction Score
Couple of observations in first national pages.
1. In the first week Mich St plays Gonzaga, Kentucky & Nova !!
2. I thought 5* Earl Timberlake was one of the best players nationally playing with Hunter Dickinson. Yr 1 Miami, moves to Memphis for yr 2, this year moves to BRYANT !! wow.

I think there is an amazing number of outstanding teams and players in college basketball this year, including us. Settling matters on the court is going to be war. I like our chances vs anybody, but it will be a gauntlet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom