The AAC problem for UConn... | The Boneyard

The AAC problem for UConn...

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I peruse a few boards including the UConn Men’s Board. Today, an article was posted by adimeback talking about the UConn Basketball problem and the view it is not just Kevin Ollie. The article talks about the geographic locations, the perception, the relevance of the sport at each School vs. the overall sport and quite a few other items including going back to the BigEast. It is this slant that piqued my interest as it was noted in the Louisville dialogue with Geno reminiscing of days gone by.

It is a lengthy article and is postulates, “what if UConn Men we’re still very good, all these problems still exist and are only getting worse”. This is the salient point for us and what we are really living. Maybe Geno now supercedes any regional/ conference drawbacks due to his gravitas BUT Geno is in the second half/last quarter of his game and these problems become major issues for his successor.

Firing Kevin Ollie Will Not Fix UConn’s Biggest Problem - A Dime Back

Reaction Score
I peruse a few boards including the UConn Men’s Board. Today, an article was posted by adimeback talking about the UConn Basketball problem and the view it is not just Kevin Ollie. The article talks about the geographic locations, the perception, the relevance of the sport at each School vs. the overall sport and quite a few other items including going back to the BigEast. It is this slant that piqued my interest as it was noted in the Louisville dialogue with Geno reminiscing of days gone by.

It is a lengthy article and is postulates, “what if UConn Men we’re still very good, all these problems still exist and are only getting worse”. This is the salient point for us and what we are really living. Maybe Geno now supercedes any regional/ conference drawbacks due to his gravitas BUT Geno is in the second half/last quarter of his game and these problems become major issues for his successor.

Firing Kevin Ollie Will Not Fix UConn’s Biggest Problem - A Dime Back
Regardless of conference or successor, this is it for us. Just like the late 2000s were it for Tennessee. You just have to soak it all in while you can because nothing is forever.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I’m sorry, I can’t hear you or read what you wrote, it’s too blurry and in my haste in briskly walking and whistling past the grave yard I have not an idea of which you speak...:eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom