The 9 best places to watch college soccer, according to fans... | The Boneyard

The 9 best places to watch college soccer, according to fans...

Reaction Score
NCAA had UConn leading 2017 in total and average attendance and we don't even get an honorable mention? Excited to see where the program could go with the new stadium and winning like we used to

Reaction Score
NCAA had UConn leading 2017 in total and average attendance and we don't even get an honorable mention? Excited to see where the program could go with the new stadium and winning like we used to

UConn is usually top 3 every year

I've been to Shaw Stadium (Georgetown) on my way to the diaco disaster navy football game and I wasn't impressed.

I mean it was nice and on campus, but 1/2 the fans @ the game included me and other UConn fans.

jho

Reaction Score
The new field at Providence is a huge upgrade from the middle school field they used to play on. I plan on doing a road trip there on October 2nd to see the Huskies.

Reaction Score

The current Morrone Stadium offers very little in the way of amenities, and I suspect this played a big roll in UConn not getting a mention. Hopefully this will change when UConn's new soccer facility comes on line.

Reaction Score
The fact that Indiana, one of the most historic programs in NCAA soccer only gets an honorable mention while Maryland is not even mentioned makes this list a joke. Akron, Creighton and Wake I get. UMBC, Utah, Kentucky, Northwestern (where under weather conditions, a corner kick can wind-up in Lake Michigan), A&M (their men's team is a Club), really? UConn, which has been in the Top 10 in attendance for decades, did not even make honorable mention along with other name brands like Washington, Stanford, UCLA, Virginia, etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom