The 4 Point Shot | The Boneyard

The 4 Point Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe 28-30 feet, and beyond half court 5 points. This after watching Curry make some more of those long shots last night, why not?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Wouldn't that be counterintuitive to what the league wants? I'm pretty sure the NBA is considering moving the 3 point line back BECAUSE of Steph and the higher percentage of 3pt shooting in the league.
Either way, why fix something if it's not broken.

Reaction Score
That would be incredibly gay.
Yeah that's the spot on the floor where the players usually kiss.

In all seriousness, the game doesn't need a 4 point line. It's great watching Curry as is, why would they need to add something to the sport that only a select few could use effectively?

Reaction Score
Look I want MTV to bring back the Rock N Jock basketball game more than anyone else, but its not logical for the NBA. I think they maybe should install them at next year's allstar weekend festivities. Let Kevin Hart take some half court shots that fail to reach the paint, that might put a few extra butts in the seats.

Reaction Score
New rule: Hit 3 shots in a row and you're "on fire". All subsequent makes will singe the net and you can dunk from half court. Also, the game is now 2 on 2.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Look I want MTV to bring back the Rock N Jock basketball game more than anyone else, but its not logical for the NBA. I think they maybe should install them at next year's allstar weekend festivities. Let Kevin Hart take some half court shots that fail to reach the paint, that might put a few extra butts in the seats.

What you don't want the 25 and 50 point baskets? Steph might average 250 a night! Wilt's a chump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom