The 2nd 2019/2020 "Season Record" Poll | The Boneyard

The 2nd 2019/2020 "Season Record" Poll

How many losses do you predict UConn WBB will have this coming REGULAR season?

Votes: 10 11.1%

Votes: 20 22.2%

Votes: 34 37.8%

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 6 6.7%

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
So we did this poll back in mid August and at that time I said, "We'll do a close-to-the-start-of-the-season version also to see how they compare." This will be it.

How many losses do you predict UConn WBB will have this coming REGULAR season? (regular season does NOT include exhibition games of any post-season games)

You can only vote once and your vote cannot be changed once it is cast. Poll is set to close 5 days from this posting date.

I was hoping that by now we would have had the decision regarding Evina being eligible to play this year. Ugh!

I mentioned the first time, "Let's see if the wisdom of the BY crowd can nail this one." Let's do it again and see if we can sharpen the sword a little. I'll show the comparisons at the end of the regular season.

For those would like to peek at the original poll results, HERE YOU GO.

Reaction Score
Here's the regular season schedule:

1572259283157.png

Link to schedule HERE

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It would be easier question if we all knew the decision on Evina’s waiver request. With that said, I went with 0 losses. UConn may not be the best team in the country this season, but all of their really tough games will be played in the State of CT where the Huskies haven’t lost in almost 6 years. Their toughest road game is against a SC team that lost several top players to graduation or transfer, will be trying to blend a number of talented freshmen with a couple veteran players and has never beaten UConn.

Reaction Score
We very rarely lose to a team outside the top four seeds. So that reduces the games in question to Baylor, Oregon, and maybe ND at Storrs, and South Carolina away. I suspect we split the Baylor and Oregon games and win the others... So 1 Loss.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
We very rarely lose to a team outside the top four seeds. So that reduces the games in question to Baylor, Oregon, and maybe ND at Storrs, and South Carolina away. I suspect we split the Baylor and Oregon games and win the others... So 1 Loss.

My exact analysis. 1 L

Reaction Score
It would be easier question if we all knew the decision on Evina’s waiver request. With that said, I went with 0 losses. UConn may not be the best team in the country this season, but all of their really tough games will be played in the State of CT where the Huskies haven’t lost in almost 6 years. Their toughest road game is against a SC team that lost several top players to graduation or transfer, will be trying to blend a number of talented freshmen with a couple veteran players and has never beaten UConn.
I am very optimistic in the final record and to where Uconn shall end. My reality check says: Uconn except in 3 positions are GREEN and it will take more than a month to GEL. My glass every year at this time is 3/4ths full. In the last 5 years I haven't been less than 4 losses in these polll, this year 3 losses.
I like your 0 losses and the reasoning but-------???

Reaction Score
I was trying to be realistic so I chose 2 losses! Hopefully UCONN doesn't have any!

Reaction Score
Dangerfield, Walker, Williams and Ono are good enough to go undefeated regardless of who fills that 5th spot (who will also be very good).

Reaction Score
I love the Boneyard UCONN enthusiasts, but I cannot see a 29-0 season without Evina Westbrook granted eligibility this season.

Reaction Score
Who are these people who vote for 6+ losses? Must be Tennessee fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom