The 2017-18 schedule isn't on UCONNHuskies.com? | The Boneyard

The 2017-18 schedule isn't on UCONNHuskies.com?

Reaction Score
All that's showing is the 4 exhibition games. Am I missing something? I swear it was there a couple/few weeks ago.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
All that's showing is the 4 exhibition games. Am I missing something? I swear it was there a couple/few weeks ago.

No, it was not there. Last year's schedule was there until they replaced it with the 4 games in Italy. I sent an e-mail to the UConn Basketball office two weeks ago, asking when we could expect the 2017-2018 schedule and roster to be released. The response was "sometime in September".

The basketball office will not release a partial or incomplete schedule. They have to wait until they get the AAC portion of of their schedule from the AAC Conference headquarters. That schedule may not be finished yet.
since the season does not begin until November, most conferences are not in a real big hurry to set-up and release their conference schedules until any and all glitches (scheduling conflicts i.e., facility availability, or between two or more teams) have been addressed and solved. UConn's 2017-2018 schedule has NOT been posted yet. Last year's schedule was posted on September 9.

From the UConn women's basketball news page:
September 9, 2016 - Women's Basketball Announces 2016-17 Schedule

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom