The $2 Million Dollar Take All Tourney | The Boneyard

The $2 Million Dollar Take All Tourney

Reaction Score
I posted on this before, but either I didn't hit the "Post thread" button or somebody purposely removed my post.

I'm watching the $2 Million Dollar Tourney of former college basketball stars on ESPN2 right now... A squad with primarily former Syracuse stars (includes Devendorf and Warwick) is playing in a winner take all tourney valued at $2 Million.

Why doesn't UConn have a roster in this tourney? As good as we were with all that talent, we should be in this tourney...

Could easily see a squad featuring the likes of El Amin, Marcus Williams, Travis Knight, Voskuhl, Edmund Saunders, Rashad Anderson, Klaiber, Mouring, Tony Robertson, Hilton Armstong, Josh Boone, Jeff Adrien, Ben Gordon, Stanley Robinson, Gavin Edwards, Hasheem Thabeet..

Just sayin.. We had A LOT of talent over the past 20 years.. We should have a squad playing in this tourney....

Here's link to the site: TBT | The Basketball Tournament

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I posted on this before, but either I didn't hit the "Post thread" button or somebody purposely removed my post.

I'm watching the $2 Million Dollar Tourney of former college basketball stars on ESPN2 right now... A squad with primarily former Syracuse stars (includes Devendorf and Warwick) is playing in a winner take all tourney valued at $2 Million.

Why doesn't UConn have a roster in this tourney? As good as we were with all that talent, we should be in this tourney...

Could easily see a squad featuring the likes of El Amin, Marcus Williams, Travis Knight, Voskuhl, Edmund Saunders, Rashad Anderson, Klaiber, Mouring, Tony Robertson, Hilton Armstong, Josh Boone, Jeff Adrien, Ben Gordon, Stanley Robinson, Gavin Edwards, Hasheem Thabeet..

Just sayin.. We had A LOT of talent over the past 20 years.. We should have a squad playing in this tourney....

Here's link to the site: TBT | The Basketball Tournament
Aren't half those guys kinda up there in age?

Reaction Score
There’s a thread on this topic.

Reaction Score
There’s a thread on this topic.

Where???

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It's linked in the post you just quoted

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online