The “Big East” Preparing Us For March | The Boneyard

The “Big East” Preparing Us For March

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I feel like our league is so soft and resembles a vintage Missouri Valley or something similar. Do you think it adequately prepared us for the challenges of March? In contrast, the AAC was a very physical league that clearly did a great job of preparing us for tournament play as we won the title in our first year in the league

Reaction Score
I feel like our league is so soft and resembles a vintage Missouri Valley or something similar. Do you think it adequately prepared us for the challenges of March? In contrast, the AAC was a very physical league that clearly did a great job of preparing us for tournament play as we won the title in our first year in the league
The takes this evening are mind numbingly dumb. You're right playing the likes of Tulane and ECU are the reason we won in 2014

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The funny part is that Villanova and Creighton will probably both now go to the Sweet 16 so I don't think the league is soft. If we were in the AAC this year, we would have been in the NIT with the same record.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The takes this evening are mind numbingly dumb. You're right playing the likes of Tulane and ECU are the reason we won in 2014
We didn't play them in 2014. That league still had Rutgers and Louisville.

Reaction Score
People making this argument in any direction always cherry-pick whatever example they want.

Reaction Score
Would make sense if Villanova didn’t have a 16-4 record in the tournament and two NCAA championships since the leagues formation.

Reaction Score
I think the Big East was pretty weak this year and did not help us one bit except for resume.

Drew

Reaction Score
Would make sense if Villanova didn’t have a 16-4 record in the tournament and two NCAA championships since the leagues formation.
The rest of the league has been garbage though. Think nobody else has made it past R32

Reaction Score
I just think they ran out of gas in a mentally exhausting season for them I'm sure.

With the 3 covid stops and ragged season from start to finish they just looked physically and mentally done....making the Tourney was an accomplishment.

Hopefully the last time just making the Tourney is the accomplishment for awhile.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The rest of the league has been garbage though. Think nobody else has made it past R32

Other than Xavier making it to the Elite 8...Oh. You were wrong?

Louisville isn't in the AAC anymore either like they were in 2014.

Other than that you nailed it.

Drew

Reaction Score
Other than Xavier making it to the Elite 8...Oh. You were wrong?

Louisville isn't in the AAC anymore either like they were in 2014.

Other than that you nailed it.
The little easy is garbage

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom