That win is gonna go a long way.... | The Boneyard

That win is gonna go a long way....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Towards making them a better team I mean. Sure there were lapses here and there, and more than a few bonehead plays, but that's the sort of up and down win where even though they didn't have a step on their throat moment, it's still going to teach them to win as a team. This particular group hasn't quite had that sort of breakthrough yet. I'm not willing to call it their true watershed moment, they should beat this type of team, but that's the sort of win it feels like they've been missing out on/on the verge of all year.

Random thoughts:
A great effort out of a number of guys (Facey, Gibbs, Nolan).
Gotta make those gimmes guys (Nolan, DHam).
It feels like Omar is turning into senior season Rash Jones.
Gotta get more shots/plays for Rodney.
I assume the reason we didn't see much of Facey in the second half was because they were playing pretty well on offense and KO didn't want to disrupt that?
Gibbs was our savior. That was a retaliation push for the forearm/elbow shiver he got in the first half, should've been a double T.
Adams is slowly finding his way. Thought he played well in the O in the second half. Spaced the floor well.
Shonn should be beasting guys like that every game. Glad we made it a focus to run the offense out of the block tonight. Smart gameplan.
Tough night for DHam, I'm confident those shots are gonna start falling. Some of them had too high a degree of difficulty though. He's still learning.

Reaction Score
It's so nice having a guy we can Go to down low when we need a bucket

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
It's so nice having a guy we can Go to down low when we need a bucket
agreed... it was rough for him finishing but he was getting what he wanted... if miller and the rest of them can get the looks they want the shots will fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom