That was some next level stuff | The Boneyard

That was some next level stuff

Reaction Score
At times it was really beautiful to watch. Think about this, the the team hasn't developed a lot of chemistry yet. They can get better.

And Dre!!!! He affects the game on both ends without ever shooting. It is amazing. I'm still processing it.

This is going to be a very warm winter.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure both avalanches came with Andre in the game. The energy he brings on the defensive end is just amazing. Once we get out and running with these shooters, athletes, and PASSERS it just gets fun. I cannot emphasize how much better this team is at moving the ball at every position.

Reaction Score
Team is night and day different with Hawkins and Jackson. Such an incredibly fun game to watch once the team got going.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Agree.

Fanta and Donnie Marshall were great tonight. Especially in the second half when Donnie was talking about his mom buying him really long pants and hemming them from age 10 to 15 and Fanta coming back with a comment about Donnie needing pants hemmed as he grew up. The obvious unspoken comment was Fanta got fat and needed a bigger waist not longer legs in his pants.

They were great tonight. Chemistry.

Reaction Score
Hurley's teams while at UConn always start peak around the first week of February. It's obvious that the ceiling is high for this squad. Gonna be scary.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom