That was quick, Addazio.... | The Boneyard

That was quick, Addazio....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Somebody from the CHSFC association is going to send Connecticut kids to Fort Collins - because it is a beautiful incredible city.

Reaction Score
Good for Steve. He will run a clean program with his players well being and academic standing the primary factor. He thinks more of his players as people rather than somebody to fill a position. unfortunately too many people look at this as a weakness.

Reaction Score
Good for Steve. He will run a clean program with his players well being and academic standing the primary factor. He thinks more of his players as people rather than somebody to fill a position. unfortunately too many people look at this as a weakness.
How many championships does that win in any sport?

Reaction Score
I feel bad for CSU fans.

Why? He isn’t a bad coach - think that’s a good spot for him. Timing didn’t work out well but I wonder where UCONN would be if we hired Addazio.

Reaction Score
We couldn’t... he took the Temple job a week (or so) before UConn opened up. He would’ve likely been the pick had he been available once Edsall left after the Fiesta Bowl

Reaction Score
Why? He isn’t a bad coach - think that’s a good spot for him. Timing didn’t work out well but I wonder where UCONN would be if we hired Addazio.
He gives you no hope for a big season as his offenses have always been near the bottom in college football. Plus, he really doesn’t have strong ties to CSU’s recruiting territory.

Reaction Score
He gives you no hope for a big season as his offenses have always been near the bottom in college football. Plus, he really doesn’t have strong ties to CSU’s recruiting territory.

i don’t know if Colorado State needs big seasons right now - bowl appearances would be nice. Unlike Edsall, he was able to come into a dumpster fire of a program coming off two wins and in one year got them to 7-6.

Reaction Score
We couldn’t... he took the Temple job a week (or so) before UConn opened up. He would’ve likely been the pick had he been available once Edsall left after the Fiesta Bowl

I think he would have been much better than Coach P. Timing just wasn’t right.

Reaction Score
That is a long way to his house on the Cape. He would have had us in a much better place after Edsall left than PP/GDL. Why does the timing never work out for us?

Reaction Score
C’mon, are you actually suggesting Boise State may not fret too much about Addazio’s offenses?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He will build up offensive lineman and will run the ball a ton, which is different for CSU.

Reaction Score
Addazio wasn't going to wait around to see if UConn would eventually call.

Reaction Score
i don’t know if Colorado State needs big seasons right now - bowl appearances would be nice. Unlike Edsall, he was able to come into a dumpster fire of a program coming off two wins and in one year got them to 7-6.
I don’t think you understand the situation at Colorado St. In the last 7 years, they went to a bowl 5 times. The last 2 seasons were 3 win and 4 win seasons, but they were competitive in games this year. Colorado St. built a new football stadium and has aspirations to be competitive for a potential P5 bid down the road. The goal is not to get to bowls, but to get back to 10 win seasons and being ranked. In the late 90s/early 2000s, Colorado St. won 10 games in 4 out of 10 seasons and were ranked 3 times. That is the expectation and Steve Addazio will not deliver that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom