That was an enjoyable way to spend an evening. | The Boneyard

That was an enjoyable way to spend an evening.

Reaction Score
The first 25 minutes of play were very, very good. What happened to Durham, he got very little burn and none in the second half?

Reaction Score
Going into the year most thought he'd redshirt, so he's still recovering slowly it seems

I would like to see more of him too, begin to understand what type of player he is. He likely needs the full off season to get back close to 100%

The first 25 minutes of play were very, very good. What happened to Durham, he got very little burn and none in the second half?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
But I agree with the thread title. These last couple of games have been a real pleasure to watch. Some of these games have been a real slog.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Kentan Facey's double-double, Steven Enoch not committing a foul, and Vance Jackson emerging happened.

Reaction Score
I'll pass it along to the team that you approve.
I more than approve. I loved the way they moved the ball. They played inside out which opened the arc. They knocked down shots. Hit the glass. They made foul shots.

They played with a fluidity and confidence that didn't seem possible earlier in the year.

It really was fun to watch them play this well.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Did I ever insinuate otherwise?
Many others have over the past weeks.

I was just commenting on what appears to have been a rather radical departure from the orthodoxy.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
What went wrong in Pal's personal life? Clingan Central Government increased his marginal tax rate? Comet Pizza won't deliver to him any more because of the security risk?
No teasing please.

THe last few years have been a nightmare for him. Professionally. Financially. Emotionally. He is really struggling. Afraid all the time. Angry. Bitter.

He's written about it on the cesspool

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
No teasing please.

THe last few years have been a nightmare for him. Professionally. Financially. Emotionally. He is really struggling. Afraid all the time. Angry. Bitter.

He's written about it on the cesspool

Well then Palatine -- my apologies. Absolutely don't wish bad things on you and am hoping you have better days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
oh so personal problems entitle one to be an absolute nightmare of a person? I tried to go to the cesspool, only to see a litany of right wing BS spewed from his fingers, I'll continue thinking what I want to think of a mental child

Reaction Score
star-trek-meme-46.jpg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
oh so personal problems entitle one to be an absolute nightmare of a person? I tried to go to the cesspool, only to see a litany of right wing BS spewed from his fingers, I'll continue thinking what I want to think of a mental child
Can't you have some:

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste

And I was 'round when
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

Reaction Score
Well then Palatine -- my apologies. Absolutely don't wish bad things on you and am hoping you have better days.
I think you're being fooled by fake news from someone who lives in denial.

Although I did have a tough Sunday watching the Giants game.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Kentan Facey's double-double, Steven Enoch not committing a foul, and Vance Jackson emerging happened.
"Action"Jackson has been very very good the last two games. When he gets the ball it is less thinking and more playing. Meaning he doesn't look lost. Great movement. I believe it is all uphill after watching the last two. Watched every game so far. Unbelievable the turn around.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom