That UConn Pedigree... | The Boneyard

That UConn Pedigree...

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I can see from the preview on the main page that this is the clip of Dolson's game winner. But when I click through the tweet won't load. Weird.

Anyway, beautiful play in it's simplicity but what really makes it is how much respect the Dream defenders have for Sloot's ability to attack the rim. Breland totally ignores Dolson's roll to the rim and Williams abandons Lavender to so that they can try to block the shot.

Sloot just scissors through the triple-team and drops it in Stef's breadbasket for the easy deuce. Of course, Stef gets in perfect position to receive the pass and makes no mistake with the finish, too.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just as an add on for UConn completists, Gabby had 2 nice plays at the start of the 4th Q that turned an 8 pt deficit (65-57) into a 3 pt deficit (65-62). A nice top of key 3pt shot and a give and go drive into the paint .

Reaction Score
Yeah - great game! I thought it was gonna be a blowout, but the Sky hung around and pulled it out. Now I’m sitting here in Phoenix with the Mercury’s “school bus” game vs Wings blacked out on NBATV AND WNBA League Pass - argh!!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Yeah - great game! I thought it was gonna be a blowout, but the Sky hung around and pulled it out. Now I’m sitting here in Phoenix with the Mercury’s “school bus” game vs Wings blacked out on NBATV AND WNBA League Pass - argh!!

your camper's are loud on NBA-TV. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I can see from the preview on the main page that this is the clip of Dolson's game winner. But when I click through the tweet won't load. Weird.
This happens to me a lot. I found the solution but I don't like it. More and more sites are able to detect ad-blocking browsers and apps on our devices. If we don't disable them, they won't play their media. Hope that helps.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

Looks like it's on Fox Sports Southwest or Fox Sports Arizona.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I find this problem in Google Chrome but no problem in IE

Reaction Score
your camper's are loud on NBA-TV. :rolleyes:
Yeah I went last year (unknowingly). The shrill, high-pitched screaming kept me away this year (plus I’m not excited about driving all the way downtown to see the Mercury without DT play the hapless Wings).

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Anyway, beautiful play in it's simplicity but what really makes it is how much respect the Dream defenders have for Sloot's ability to attack the rim. Breland totally ignores Dolson's roll to the rim and Williams abandons Lavender to so that they can try to block the shot.

Sloot just scissors through the triple-team and drops it in Stef's breadbasket for the easy deuce. Of course, Stef gets in perfect position to receive the pass and makes no mistake with the finish, too.

A very accurate and astute observation. Dolson was in the “right spot” to make that play. Any win is a good one, especially a buzzer beater. Those have you dancing and singing all the way back to the dressing room. :D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I don’t like or use Google Chrome. Hard to navigate, and too intrusive. My computer repair man told me not to use Microsoft’s browser either. Lots of pop ups, and overly vulnerable to viruses.

I use Firefox and Opera. No problems with either one. Opera has a built in pop up blocker that’s easily turned off.

Reaction Score

One of my all-time favorites. She was the epitome of a team player.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I don’t like or use Google Chrome. Hard to navigate, and too intrusive. My computer repair man told me not to use Microsoft’s browser either. Lots of pop ups, and overly vulnerable to viruses.

I use Firefox and Opera. No problems with either one. Opera has a built in pop up blocker that’s easily turned off.

Yeah, it's a Chrome thing. I may have to switch back to Firefox.

Reaction Score

My choices and they work well. Chrome is a bother, I try to avoid all things MS (when I can, not always possible)

Reaction Score
Look up how to download and install a software program called a VPN on your laptop/tablet/desktop (it's very easy) and then run it. A properly running VPN can make believe you in some other city, Personally I would never use or need a VPN, but I hear they work. Do a search, "Do VPN's work?"

Try one with a free time period before the next blackout, that way it costs you 0 dollars to try it out. Easy to uninstall too.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

For many years I found Firefox too slow, and it used too much memory. Often I had problems running separate video's and other programs. It also used to crash me to desktop a lot. The last 4 or 5 iterations of Mozilla however have been very good. Good to the point that they're about equal to me, although I prefer Mozilla for its interface and flexibility.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom