That pass from Cam to Stew | The Boneyard

That pass from Cam to Stew

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Mid 2nd half we had Stew screening for Cam on the left wing and everybody else stacked on the right side. StJ rotated everybody to the stacked side and the baseline was empty but they hard hedged the screen on Cam. He threw a blind soft lob towards the basket which Stewart gathered for an uncontested layup. In football, they call it throwing him open. A small thing maybe but I don't see too many people make that play.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He definitely has a Daniel Hamilton-esque knack for reading the defense and throwing guys open on the lob. His ability to understand the reads/options before starting his attack and then instantly react to how the defense plays it is unmatched.

This is basically what I assume goes through his head on offense:

the hangover GIF

Last edited:

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He definitely has a Daniel Hamilton-esque knack for reading the offense and throwing guys open on the lob. His ability to understand the reads/options before starting his attack and then instantly react to how the defense plays it is unmatched.

This is basically what I assume goes through his head on offense:

the hangover GIF
That was the way Ricky Moore played D. He could read where his man had to go based on the movement patterns of the other team, and he knw how to take that avenue away from his man. He didn't block many shots or intercept a lot of passes, but somehow, his man always seemed to end up with less than half of their normal scoring average.

Reaction Score
That was the way Ricky Moore played D. He could read where his man had to go based on the movement patterns of the other team, and he knw how to take that avenue away from his man. He didn't block many shots or intercept a lot of passes, but somehow, his man always seemed to end up with less than half of their normal scoring average.
Similar to Castle this year, they know where the guy they’re guarding is going before that guy does.

Reaction Score
I enjoyed the pass to Diarra who was standing near the basket which was intercepted by Stewart in midair for an easy layup. The look on Diarra’s face was priceless.
I was just coming to say this same play. Hilarious yet awesome

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom