That had to be an all time implosion...Bungles | The Boneyard

That had to be an all time implosion...Bungles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Burfict should borderline be charged with a crime for that hit on Antonio Brown. A full second after the ball goes WAYYYYY over ABs head, and he drops his shoulder directly to ABs head at full speed. That dude better get a couple games suspension.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Burfict should borderline be charged with a crime for that hit on Antonio Brown. A full second after the ball goes WAYYYYY over ABs head, and he drops his shoulder directly to ABs head at full speed. That dude better get a couple games suspension.

In a way all Bengals were suspended by stupidity.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
That was some kind of entertaining. You want those types of morons on your team, be prepared for them to cost you at the most heartbreaking moment.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure I have ever been so amused by the result of a game where I didn't really care about either team. The way it all unfolded from the Burfict interception was just crazy to say the least. I don't think I have ever seen an implosion like that.

Reaction Score
The second Shazier wasn't flagged for that hit on Bernard I headed to kitchen to make some popcorn.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
What was worse was watching Deon Sanders on the NFL network later trying to call it a clean attempt at a tackle.
At first I thought because he led with the shoulder it was at least semilegit, but after seeing it the second time I was disgusted. Let's not forget pacman's blowup that sealed their fate. He made the penalty flags rain.

Reaction Score
Should have flagged joey porter too so pac man was offset. I was just hoping for a dramatic fg attempt and I hate denver.

Reaction Score
Should have flagged joey porter too so pac man was offset. I was just hoping for a dramatic fg attempt and I hate denver.
If pac man Jones had ANY smarts about him what so ever...he points to the scoreboard and walks away from Porter...the Burfect hit was on the field during play...that put the Steelers in the area of FG range...Pac Man Jones gave them the gimme fg...he hasn't learned on bit since he came into the NFL...it's NEVER his fault...this time it was...he could have and SHOULD have walked away..that entire team should have been near their sidelines together in a group...

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Exactly. Joey Porter has been a troll for his entire career. He baited the idiot Pacman perfectly. Pacman kept it real though, rather than walk away so his street cred should be in tact.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Joey Porter has been a troll for his entire career. He baited the idiot Pacman perfectly. Pacman kept it real though, rather than walk away so his street cred should be in tact.
Then cried like a little b**ch on the bench for all of America to see on a nationally televised broadcast.....LOL

Reaction Score
Somehow this last Bungles implosion has to be Andy Dalton's fault, too, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom