OT: - That guy with the mullet from Baylor. | The Boneyard

OT: That guy with the mullet from Baylor.

Reaction Score
I mean.
Anyone care to explain what's going on there?
Lose a bet? Some ironic Austin indie scene type stuff?
Any and all theories welcome. Perhaps he is stuck in a time warp/ a time-traveling role player from the year 3008 sent back to 2021 to inform us of how baseball will be played nearly 1000 years from now...
Maybe Mr. Drew can have a talk with him if he hasn't already.
usa_today_15770591.jpg

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I mean.
Any and all theories welcome. Perhaps he is stuck in a time warp/ a time-traveling role player from the year 3008 sent back to 2021 to inform us of how baseball will be played nearly 1000 years from now...
View attachment 66371

You started a thread about it. Mission Accomplished.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
I mean.
View attachment 66371
Maybe a questionable hairstyle, but that kid can play.

Reaction Score
Gonna take a shot at it: kids having fun.
Gonna take another shot at it. Off the court- when the Mayer is working the room-He's got an extensive ball cap selection he needs to accentuate with a happenin' hair cut. Got to have game to back it up on the court!

So Big Ern--How were you rockin' it back in the day??(BTW-Meant as a light hearted joke to one of the funnier Yarders-Not a suggestion as to hair style preferences.)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is just a funny picture. As the resident poet, why do we have to do anything other than laugh at it?

Reaction Score
Gonna take another shot at it. Off the court- when the Mayer is working the room-He's got an extensive ball cap selection he needs to accentuate with a happenin' hair cut. Got to have game to back it up on the court!

So Big Ern--How were you rockin' it back in the day??(BTW-Meant as a light hearted joke to one of the funnier Yarders-Not a suggestion as to hair style preferences.)

I went to a high school with strict grooming requirements. After I graduated I don't think I cut my hair again until I was a senior in college. Never pulled off the mullet though. Actually most of my more absurd haircuts have come by the hand of my nine year old during quarantine.

Reaction Score
I went to a high school with strict grooming requirements. After I graduated I don't think I cut my hair again until I was a senior in college. Never pulled off the mullet though. Actually most of my more absurd haircuts have come by the hand of my nine year old during quarantine.
Sounds like your college path was similar to mine re:hair. Had a hunch..Really got a kick out of your comment on Mayer--As Raff would say-Kid has onions to wear a mullet in 2021.

I enjoy humor immensely and really enjoy your BY vibe. Keep being Ern..

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Lots of mullets handlebars beards due to COVID so let’s see your coif before you criticize others

Reaction Score
Let’s face it, the mullet puts a smile on your face doesn’t it? Mission accomplished.

Reaction Score
Lots of mullets handlebars beards due to COVID so let’s see your coif before you criticize others
My forehead keeps getting higher every day. Am jealous of the locks that I used to have. LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom