That felt good | The Boneyard

That felt good

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I don't care about the opponent. I don't care about the score. Anytime you demolish the #1 team in a the conference it feels really good. Fun night to be at the XL.

Hopefully they carry that momentum to SMU. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Thinking the same thing. Felt very good. Long time since a beat down like that. Nice that they didn't lose concentration and finished strong.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Not a lot to complain about. Good D, more efficient offense, DHam was impressive, loved his rebounding.

Reaction Score
First game I attended in about 8 years..... So happy right now! It was nice to see them throw the first punch and finish them off. They're a different team than they were a month ago. They look like they mean business and it has me stoked for the rest of the season.

Reaction Score
The unusual thing for me today was that I had a bad feeling when we only led by 9 at the half. Felt like we should have been up 20 and I was convinced that we'd regret letting them hang around. Then the opposite happened. We got even better. We seriously could have won by 35-40 with a little better offense from minute 5-20.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I don't want to start a new thread for this,.....but
Why do posters start 8 threads after a game with like 3 posts each? We are all talking about the same game. I don't think our post game thoughts are quite that original.

Reaction Score
Why do posters start 8 threads after a game with like 3 posts each? We are all talking about the same game. I don't think our post game thoughts are quite that original.
Well at least its only 8, it triples after a loss. As for tonight people are excited and we just brain fart on our keyboard. Even if we want to we can't delete a new thread either.

Reaction Score
Because they are happy. Tough to begrudge Husky fans a little excess after we win. I do it sometime. You post have another thought and don't want to bury it. Youthful (not in my case) exuberance. After a loss, it's letting out frustration.

I am coming to the conclusion that people are different and express themselves in different ways.

Reaction Score
Where has this team been all year?
We all knew that KO would need time to find a formula and that the youngsters would need some seasoning and time to adjust. i thought it wouldn't happen until Feb. Unfortunately our out of conference tough games were front loaded as they had to be. We still have deficiencies? Yup, but this could be the start of something.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Don't mean to rain on the parade.
It really was a fantastic game with so much coming together. I hope it continues and I hope Tulsa wasn't a complete mirage.
But the line-up, the intensity, all looking good even when a couple of our outside shooters were cold

Reaction Score
I fully expected that we would somehow only win by 6-7 but they really put the hammer down late. Nice W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom