That’s what happens when you turn the ball over 21 times | The Boneyard

That’s what happens when you turn the ball over 21 times

Reaction Score
For what it’s worth, Clingan’s were all offensive fouls/illegal screens - partially the fault of the ballhandler for not letting him get set on the first one, maybe a bit of a quick whistle on the second half one. And they called his flagrant a turnover, and the SJU guy’s flagrant a turnover - I guess on the theory that they didn’t happen simultaneously even though they were enforced at the same time. I wouldn’t think it’d be a turnover since possession never changed … but splitting hairs, I guess. Not sure of the rule.

Hawkins had too many, but was probably asked to do a little too much off the bounce to make up for our lack of playmaking.

Reaction Score
For what it’s worth, Clingan’s were all offensive fouls/illegal screens - partially the fault of the ballhandler for not letting him get set on the first one, maybe a bit of a quick whistle on the second half one. And they called his flagrant a turnover, and the SJU guy’s flagrant a turnover - I guess on the theory that they didn’t happen simultaneously even though they were enforced at the same time. I wouldn’t think it’d be a turnover since possession never changed … but splitting hairs, I guess. Not sure of the rule.

Hawkins had too many, but was probably asked to do a little too much off the bounce to make up for our lack o
Unfortunately Hawkins still has no ball control. Always looking for signs of improvement in that category for him but marginally improved at best from last year.

Reaction Score
For what it’s worth, Clingan’s were all offensive fouls/illegal screens - partially the fault of the ballhandler for not letting him get set on the first one, maybe a bit of a quick whistle on the second half one.

Hawkins had too many, but was probably asked to do a little too much off the bounce to make up for our lack of playmaking.

A turnover is a turnover. You lose possession along with the opportunity to score on that possession. The other team gains an extra possession + another opportunity to score.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom