Thanks | The Boneyard

Thanks

Reaction Score
James, thanks for listening. Your statement was a big step in the right direction. You knew Chief had your back early your freshman year, but also keeps everything real. I am never one to tell someone what they want to hear, rather what they need to hear.
Keep growing and maturing - it never ends for someone working at trying to be the best they can be.
Regards,
Chief

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
James should be thanking you, Chief. Who knows where he'd be without your responsible stewardship.

Reaction Score
Chief now turns his vast array of skills to helping Andre Drummond get a ticket to tonight’s game so the two can hang together courtside just like old times.

Reaction Score
James, thanks for listening. Your statement was a big step in the right direction. You knew Chief had your back early your freshman year, but also keeps everything real. I am never one to tell someone what they want to hear, rather what they need to hear.
Keep growing and maturing - it never ends for someone working at trying to be the best they can be.
Regards,
Chief
Thanks Chef99! I knew you were the one to seek out for guidance on this..... Jimes Breaknnought

Last edited:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Just need to work Bob Cousy in there somehow for my chief bingo card.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
It’s sad you take a positive step by James and turn it into a negative, but sophmorically rooted on a wrong turn that he has wisely corrected.
Chief, how can you be so understanding and forgiving to Bouk, but refuse to show the same good will to AntG. If only he had your wise counsel he might not so misguided.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom