Thanks UCONN | The Boneyard

Thanks UCONN

Reaction Score
THANKS FOR: Bringing the number 1 ranked team into Waco guided by the very best coach in WBB. It was for this reason that the Feral Center was sold out and the atmosphere was so great. It's been a long time since I remember such a great game being played here. And for all the concave chested, pencil necked, juice box drinking whiny babies that are on this board complaining about your team, your coach, the recruiting and this loss: You need to realize you are at the top and have been for so long. That's why it's such a big deal when somebody finally does beat you. They know they've beat the best.

Listening to the coaches talk afterwards you can tell that both have a genuine mutual respect for each other because they both know how hard it is get on top and stay there. I've never heard Mulkey say one disrespectful thing about Geno and his program. In fact she said after the game as well as many times before that we are just trying reach the same heights that they have already reached. We'll have to meet you next year up there on you turf and it should be one heck of a game. We need to play every year from now on. Regardless of the outcome there is no shame in losing when you lose to the best. And when you win it's like ice cream on the cake. So thank all of ya'll from the least to the greatest. And hopefully if we don't lay another egg in the elite 8 (which seems to be our specialty) we'll see you in the FF.

P.S. I really enjoy the Boneyard. Greatest WBB forum out there.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
THANKS FOR: Bringing the number 1 ranked team into Waco guided by the very best coach in WBB.

Very well-spoken. Thank you for bring this to us. Your kids really rose to the occasion, and our kids sorely needed this experience to understand the rest ahead of us. Win-Win both sides. Much appreciated.:cool::D:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Pretty awesome post. Love it when fans from other teams visit the Boneyard and comment, good or bad, about the women's game. Great game by both programs. Love watching the women's game and especially when a program, like Baylor, that has multiple post players that can run the High-Low game so well.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
THANKS FOR: Bringing the number 1 ranked team into Waco guided by the very best coach in WBB. It was for this reason that the Feral Center was sold out and the atmosphere was so great. It's been a long time since I remember such a great game being played here. And for all the concave chested, pencil necked, juice box drinking whiny babies that are on this board complaining about your team, your coach, the recruiting and this loss: You need to realize you are at the top and have been for so long. That's why it's such a big deal when somebody finally does beat you. They know they've beat the best.

Listening to the coaches talk afterwards you can tell that both have a genuine mutual respect for each other because they both know how hard it is get on top and stay there. I've never heard Mulkey say one disrespectful thing about Geno and his program. In fact she said after the game as well as many times before that we are just trying reach the same heights that they have already reached. We'll have to meet you next year up there on you turf and it should be one heck of a game. We need to play every year from now on. Regardless of the outcome there is no shame in losing when you lose to the best. And when you win it's like ice cream on the cake. So thank all of ya'll from the least to the greatest. And hopefully if we don't lay another egg in the elite 8 (which seems to be our specialty) we'll see you in the FF.

P.S. I really enjoy the Boneyard. Greatest WBB forum out there.
Another great post from another typical, gracious southern gentleman. Glad to see you here. You and all Baylor WCBB fans should be proud of your team. They stayed with their game plan. They played tough, they kept their composure and they acted like winners should. Of course, y'all have a great leader in Kim who deserves all the credit. You've a fine bunch of young women representing Baylor Bear BB, and we UConn fans hope to see all of you down the road when it comes Dancin' Time. Good luck from here in.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Very well-spoken. Thank you for bring this to us. Your kids really rose to the occasion, and our kids sorely needed this experience to understand the rest ahead of us. Win-Win both sides. Much appreciated.:cool::D:rolleyes:
I don't know that I can fully agree with this because of the way the team has ended the last two seasons. If those experiences weren't enough to understand what's required of them day in and day out to be as successful as they want to be, then the Baylor game won't do it either. Maybe I'm wrong and they do understand, but this is as good as they're ever going to be relative to the competition because we've entered the era of parity when anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom