Thankfully Tenn Will never Hire This Guy | The Boneyard

Thankfully Tenn Will never Hire This Guy

Reaction Score
Almost didn't click on this one thinking it was going to be one of those, "where is he now" puff pieces about the disgraced spawn of a certain nameless coach.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I was wondering who else Oregon State would play besides Duke on their trip east. What a great surprise to see them play NCCU (Central as we call them). Probably the biggest named opponent they have ever gotten to play at their place. Last year UCLA played at NC A&T..... now this year Oregon State at NCCU. Good to see these power schools schedule a game at low Division I HBCU.

The good thing for Oregon State is that they can stay at the same hotel during the road trip.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Tennessee may never hire him. Just go to Oregon for recruits :)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This could be a tough year for Rueck & the Beavers. They're in rebuilding mode and unlikely to beat either ND at home or Duke on the road. Even if they beat everyone else (cupcakes?) on their OOC schedule, they may be lucky to go .500 in conference which could well leave them on the outside looking in for the Big Dance.

Reaction Score
This could be a tough year for Rueck & the Beavers. They're in rebuilding mode and unlikely to beat either ND at home or Duke on the road. Even if they beat everyone else (cupcakes?) on their OOC schedule, they may be lucky to go .500 in conference which could well leave them on the outside looking in for the Big Dance.

.500 in conference?
I figure they're behind ucla, Stanford, Oregon, but who else?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
.500 in conference?
I figure they're behind ucla, Stanford, Oregon, but who else?
Tough conference top to bottom. ASU, Utah, USC & Cal can all give the Beavers a tussle, particularly on the road. OSU will need a couple of "quality" wins to insure a spot in the Big Dance against the teams you mention or ND or Duke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom