Thank you UConn | The Boneyard

Thank you UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just wanted to thank the football program for giving me back my Saturdays. Thank you for playing so poorly over the past 3 seasons that you have killed any excitement I have for this program. I'm done. Rooting for this team is like punching myself in the nuts 4 times in 3 hours every Saturday, and I'm tired of my nuts hurting. To all of you apologists (wannabe diehards), I really dont give a sh@t about your opinion of my fandom. F@ck this "team", f@ck Diaco, f@ck Warde, earn me back, I dare you.

Reaction Score
Yo
I just wanted to thank the football program for giving me back my Saturdays. Thank you for playing so poorly over the past 3 seasons that you have killed any excitement I have for this program. I'm done. Rooting for this team is like punching myself in the nuts 4 times in 3 hours every Saturday, and I'm tired of my nuts hurting. To all of you apologists (wannabe diehards), I really dont give a sh@t about your opinion of my fandom. F@ck this "team", f@ck Diaco, f@ck Warde, earn me back, I dare you.
Can't really argue against this statement

Reaction Score
Post of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate