Thank you players | The Boneyard

Thank you players

Reaction Score
All year, never thought we had the best team, but started to believe the last week it was doable.

Young team. All in all still a little better than I thought we’d do at the beginning of the year.

But you can’t overcome 4-19 years layups.

hopefully a little more depth and shooting and size will push us over the top next year

Reaction Score
Heck of a game for Arizona. Unfortunately they are about to get smoked by their conference mates, but Adia Barnes is a rising star for sure.

Reaction Score
Heck of a game for Arizona. Unfortunately they are about to get smoked by their conference mates, but Adia Barnes is a rising star for sure.
If Arizona can play with the same energy and skill, they can beat Stanford. But,I fear, they " left it all out there tonight," and there will not be enough remaining.

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
Is Barnes just the 3rd player to play in the NCAA tourney and then coach in the final 4?
Mulkey and Staley

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
Thank you young ladies for giving 1,000% effort in a very difficult year for Us all.
Your hard work, camaraderie, positive energy and dedication gave us all something to look forward to in a very bleak time.
You persevered and achieved great success.
You made us all proud and accomplished much more than anyone might have expected.
Continue with your hard work in the classroom and on the court and your successes individually and collectively will blossom.
Again, many, many thanks.???

Reaction Score
This was my favorite UConn women's team ever because they made every game enjoyable to watch, even the blowouts. In past years I would cherry pick which games to watch, but this year Paige and company were must-see-TV. Thanks for a truly entertaining season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom