Thank You Nan | The Boneyard

Thank You Nan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nan - it’s at times like this that I really, really, really appreciate what you do for the Boneyard. Your balanced views, your protection of the site, your honesty… and your passion for our Huskies are all wonderful parts of this blog. As an out of towner, this is where I get most of my UConn women’s basketball news. I cherish the discussions and opinions (well, most of them) and look forward, every day, to participating.

Whatever you’re paid for the role you play - you earn every penny. In fact, I vote for a 25% raise in your pay. I for one, would be willing to contribute.

Thanks.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’ve said this to Nan, privately, but it is hard to appreciate the difference good moderation makes in a fan forum. What the bulk of us see is the result after that moderation. It looks pretty smooth and seamless to us, but I am confident it takes considerable time.

After the Tennessee game, I stopped by Vol Nation, and that gives you a good luck at what The Boneyard could look like if it were moderated differently. It’s not a pretty picture.

So let me say publicly, what I have said on a few occasions privately, I appreciate the efforts Nancy and the other moderators make to keep The Boneyard the outstanding forum that it is.

Reaction Score
thanks, Nan!
Mascot Jonathan GIF by UConn Huskies

Reaction Score
I’ve said this to Nan, privately, but it is hard to appreciate the difference good moderation makes in a fan forum. What the bulk of us see is the result after that moderation. It looks pretty smooth and seamless to us, but I am confident it takes considerable time.

After the Tennessee game, I stopped by Vol Nation, and that gives you a good luck at what The Boneyard could look like if it were moderated differently. It’s not a pretty picture.

So let me say publicly, what I have said on a few occasions privately, I appreciate the efforts Nancy and the other moderators make to keep The Boneyard the outstanding forum that it is.
Just for the record this was the most gratifying “like “ in my experience in the BY
Thanks

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
When I first started posting on the Boneyard I was sometimes very brash on my opinions. I was even put in time out because of my brashness. I couldn't post I could only read and no one told me why. If I remember correctly it was Nan that restored my ability to converse again after she had informed me of why it was done. I have been on my best behavior (that's a lot of work) since it happened over 5 years ago. I wish to thank not only Nan, but all of the moderator's for all of their hard work and dedication on keeping this site the best one in the nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom