Thank You Jalen Adams

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
-2nd most points in AAC history
-2016 AAC Tournament Champion
-One of the greatest shots ever
-Top 10 all-time UConn scorer

I remember when he first committed to UConn, right after I decided to attend UConn and enroll in the same class.
I thought he was the next great Husky guard. Even though things didn't turn out the way we wanted, he was fun to watch and produced spectacular plays every game. Without him, this program would be in a much worse position. With a proper UConn team around Jalen, from staff down to players, he could've gone down as one of the greatest Huskies ever.

Thank you for sticking with us for 4 years, Jalen. You have a successful professional career ahead of you. The real fans are rooting hard for you.

jalen.jpg

Reaction Score
-2nd most points in AAC history
-2016 AAC Tournament Champion
-One of the greatest shots ever
-Top 10 all-time UConn scorer

I remember when he first committed to UConn, right after I decided to attend UConn and enroll in the same class.
I thought he was the next great Husky guard. Even though things didn't turn out the way we wanted, he was fun to watch and produced spectacular plays every game. Without him, this program would be in a much worse position. With a proper UConn team around Jalen, from staff down to players, he could've gone down as one of the greatest Huskies ever.

Thank you for sticking with us for 4 years, Jalen. You have a successful professional career ahead of you. The real fans are rooting hard for you.
This is way overstated, he’s not one of the greatest Huskies of all time, not even in the conversation.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
If he hadn't stuck around all four years we'd have about 10 wins in total since 2016.

I'll always wonder what kind of player he'd have been for us if he'd been around during the Calhoun years, or for more than one year under Hurley.

We'll see him in the League.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Was always under appreciated, never had a chance to shine with a classic UConn team. Stuck with us through heavy turmoil, and for that, he'll always be remembered fondly among most fans. Good luck Jalen!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
It was the shot and his terrific effort in that Cincy game that lead to the last time UConn appeared in NCAAs. Without them beating Cincy, UConn may not have made it as an at large into the tournament.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
In his final three games, he's moved up ahead of Cliffy, WesB, and Boat into 8th leading career scorer, right?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Watched him since Cushing. He ran New England. 3X NEPSAC Champ (2AA,1AAA) 2X Player of the Year (AA,AAA). Made Mass Rivals a national Adidas program. Paved the way for Makai, Bede, Duke, Reeves, and others. One of the most physical gifted guards I’ve ever seen.
#Salute
#ThankYouJalen
#StayOffTheScooters

Reaction Score
Thank you Jalen! Coming off of the success we had prior to his arrival I'm sure this isn't the ending he expected. Stuck with it tho despite the lack of success. Will always appreciate his time UConn!!

Reaction Score
Did you watch the 7 games that he missed this year?
I did.

Honestly it was about the same as when we had him. We played Houston pretty much down to the end and played everyone down to the wire except for the SMU debacle. The record wasn't good but it was pretty bad with him and we didn't suffer the kind of beat downs we did with him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom