Thank you, HuskyNan | The Boneyard

Thank you, HuskyNan

Reaction Score
Here I am, "stuck" in Florida for the next 3 months, facing the prospect of 10 straight SNY-cast games where I wouldn't be able to see this team until January 26. But I followed your instructions to the letter, signed up through FoxSports, and was able to enjoy the live-stream of the entire Seton Hall game. My wife and I thank you for today, and hopefully for the next 9 games.

Reaction Score
Here I am, "stuck" in Florida for the next 3 months, facing the prospect of 10 straight SNY-cast games where I wouldn't be able to see this team until January 26. But I followed your instructions to the letter, signed up through FoxSports, and was able to enjoy the live-stream of the entire Seton Hall game. My wife and I thank you for today, and hopefully for the next 9 games.
Welcome to the world of UConn fans that don’t live in New England. Just thankful there is a way to watch them.

Reaction Score
Today I tried both foxsports.com and fox.com/sports (where I usually watch the games) but neither would work. The first said "an error was encountered, try again later" and the other said "this content is not in your package." So even though I was able to watch the Providence and Princeton games on Fox/SNY, I missed this one.

Reaction Score
Heh. The Fox trick usually works for me (I get Fox through my Sling TV account) but today the streaming (via Roku) on the television was interrupted about every 5-6 minutes, saying I'd timed out. This, even though the game was streaming steadily on the computer (Fox sports website). It didn't make much difference, I just re-accessed the game every time, but it was a bit annoying.

And noon games in Hartford are 9am games here in the Northwest, so I have to make sure the coffee is ready beforehand!

:)

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
FoxNow on my fire stick timed out at the 2nd half, worked for a few mins, then off again, so I switched to FoxSports and watched the rest of the game.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I have watched every SNY broadcast on the Fox Sports app ever since we dropped DirecTV and went to 100% streaming in 2019. Today was the first time that I was kicked out of the app. I was kicked out during the 3rd quarter. I was streaming using an Xbox S. I was able to return to the app and the game within 30 seconds.

Reaction Score
Fox Sports has been wonderful for me as well in Florida. As someone who has been out of the northeast for many years now, I see more games than I ever did before. I used to only get to see the more significant games that were televised on national TV, now it is almost every game. Very happy with this option.

Reaction Score
I had the same experience, streaming the FoxSports app on Roku. Got kicked off a couple times in the second half — “timed out” it said. But it let me back in a few seconds later. Just a glitch on their end, I expect.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I usually watch the SNY games live via the FoxSports app, but yesterday I had a commitment that I couldn't change. The game was over by the time I got home, watched it on MJL243's YouTube channel without the commercial breaks or halftime BS that Fox has on.

It took a great deal of determination to NOT look at the chat room on the BY to see what was going on. I'm very happy that I didn't. I also watched the game BEFORE I posted the results to the Prognosticator's Predictions for the game, just wouldn't have been the same knowing who won and what happened.

I'm very happy that UConn left the AAC because many of the UConn games that are televised by SNY would only be available via ESPN+ and that would have a extra monthly fee, even though I pay for ESPN and their channels.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom