Thank you Huskies | The Boneyard

Thank you Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dear Boneyarders, I just want to let you know that the love for UConn Huskies spreads to Europe too!

I was up for 4 straight nights to watch my Huskies doing work, and today, I couldn't be more proud of what I've seen. Sleepless nights were totally worth it! ;)

Thank you Huskies for great season with even greater ending!
Greetings from Europe

628x471.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm from Slovenia, a country with less population than the state of Connecticut. :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for the day when I'll be able to watch UConn women on our tv stations, I mean, why not show greatness to the people? It might be hard to imagine to American Boneyarders, but there are no news about women's college basketball whatsoever on our websites! Only news about college basketball this year was about UConn men winning the title, that game and semifinals were also on tv (the reporters and people who posted comments under news were very appreciative of the work Kevin Ollie has done (too bad they are missing on Geno's!)), but otherwise... very poor coverage. But that doesn't keep real fans from cheering and watching our Huskies! :)

Reaction Score
Another crop of exceptional young women...talented athletes and classy people that anyone can be proud of. They'll 'walk tall' continuing the tradition of excellence learned in many daily lessons as a Husky throughout their lives.

Coincidence? Luck? Magic? ... hardly. It's about ability, skill, character, intelligence, hard work, attitude, commitment, unselfishness, sacrifice, respect and many other attributes honed to a fine edge by masters.

UConn basketball and the many people who make it possible are part of something unique... again raising the bar for those who would emulate them.

Thanks to every one of them.

Reaction Score
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.....I really can't wait for this 9th title at the start of the season ....and we did it last night.I'm looking forward for 2 more titles again ...GO HUSKIES...

Reaction Score
Dear Boneyarders, I just want to let you know that the love for UConn Huskies spreads to Europe too!

I was up for 4 straight nights to watch my Huskies doing work, and today, I couldn't be more proud of what I've seen. Sleepless nights were totally worth it! ;)

Thank you Huskies for great season with even greater ending!
Greetings from Europe

Great fan with a great signature! I think Kelly Faris left her mark with this team the way they played defense!

Reaction Score
It's really heart-warming to read all of your comments, once again proving that UConn fans are the best fans, so thank you to all of you too!
I'll keep all those warm words in my head today as I'll try not to fall asleep on the classes I have to attend now. Whoops! Who cares, UConn won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom