THANK YOU HEATHER BUCK | The Boneyard

THANK YOU HEATHER BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As we wait for tonight’s game I just wanted to take a moment to give a huge thank you to Heather Buck. We all know just how hard it is to be a UCONN Husky under the work ethic of Geno. If you don’t work hard enough then you don’t get to play. There are a lot of women who have over the years decided not to come to UCONN because they were unwilling to put in the work it requires to wear Husky Blue. Heather has without question put in the work to be a valuable member of this team. She has done this for 4+ years knowing that she was not going to be in a starring role but always in a supporting role. Just her effort in UCONN practices alone earns my respect. Her work both on and off the court as a member of this team is one that on this her last night in a UCONN uniform should be honored by us all. Thank you so very much Heather!

Reaction Score
Loved having a Connecticut native on the team! And, Heather, I know how time-consuming a nursing program is, so I can appreciate all the work you've done to be both a Husky and a nurse.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Heather has been an awesome teammate and is an awesome person by all accounts of those who know her best. Blessings Heather bring it all home tonight.

Reaction Score
Agree completely.
Losing three real special players this year who have given everything they got..

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Best of Luck Heather !! I think that you are terrific!
from one Connecticut girl to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01