Thank You from The UConn Daily... | The Boneyard

Thank You from The UConn Daily...

Reaction Score
For those of you who don’t cross pollinate boards...
Hi all. Just wanted to say thank you to all the fans who have subscribed and engaged with the UConn Daily this year. We are winding down to a close this year and trying to figure out next steps.

What we do know is the response and engagement that we have experienced has us convinced that there is something here and right now we are going to do this through the spring and next year. We haven't sold any advertising or put any marketing effort forward, so that's something we are going to start planning out now.

If anyone has any input on how we can get better, what you liked, didn't like, and any suggestions on what's missing please let us know. Some of our articles and styles worked, some didn't. We liked what we have done, and know that we have a ways to go to get a better product out there. We think we have the editorial and tone down. Now is the hard part, growing, advertising and marketing!

So, I need some help!

Looking for input and ideas. While this is Zac and I's newsletter to produce, I really like to think of it as a service to the fans and for you guys. We are always going to think like fans first and what you want to read and need to know, not what we want to write.

And, don't forget to share! And, hopefully, we get a bowl game and men's NCAA tourney to write about next year.

Critiques are always welcome and you can write them here, or my email is always open at john@uconndaily.com.

Thanks for your support.

John Silver
@JohnFSilver

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro