Thank You Avatar Gods | The Boneyard

Thank You Avatar Gods

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So JS many moons ago you surprised me with this:

Rocky Mountain Blue Logo (2).jpg

I'd like to lose the dog and go back to the goat! But it will not be accepted by the current site avatar software because it's length is more than twice its height. I've tried to crop, custom and otherwise but can't get there. Am I just skunked or can you work your magic?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
So JS many moons ago you surprised me with this:

View attachment 24745
I'd like to lose the dog and go back to the goat! But it will not be accepted by the current site avatar software because it's length is more than twice its height. I've tried to crop, custom and otherwise but can't get there. Am I just skunked or can you work your magic?

rockyavatar.JPG

Reaction Score
This post inspired me to add an avatar reminiscent of my native borough.

When I mentioned to a young fellow last year that my first job (50 years ago now) was selling peanuts at the Stadium, he gave the best reply I ever heard - "You peaked early eh?"

Reaction Score
Where is Kib? Someone needs to take up the matter of who/whom and fewer/less. Help!

Reaction Score
I hate to bring this up but you guys @RG @augustaTC @Shorty Dee and other do realized that you get less BY points if you don't supply your own avatar right? :eek: You are probably sitting at below 600 points right now.

Uhhhh, no.......had no idea. Do I get something cool with lots of points? Emotional satisfaction? Don't know how I missed this feature. Better be good though , cuz I love my avatar!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom