Thank you Andrea! | The Boneyard

Thank you Andrea!

Reaction Score
We're having an NIL event?
Why not? Just throwing it out there as a suggestion vs an absolute reality(at this time) You know the Hurleys want to meet the posse that influences all things UConn. The brainpower and creativity displayed on a daily basis on the Yard certainly indicates to me the Yard could put together an epic event.

Reaction Score
Can we get an Andrea chant going the first game. And how about for every big game. Seriously. An - dre - a, An - dre - a! The happier she is, the longer we keep Dan.

Or the chant could be more soccer chant esque. Snippet of a song.

Don't want to embarass her too much but something to show the appreciation.

Reaction Score
Can we get an Andrea chant going the first game. And how about for every big game. Seriously. An - dre - a, An - dre - a! The happier she is, the longer we keep Dan.

Don't wait until the first game. Do it at the First Night event as well. Get the whole crowd chanting her name... LOUDLY. It will make for one of the most epic First Night memories... Even for "the causal fans", who according to Chiefy the event is for anyway :cool:

Reaction Score

That sounds like a fun thing to do! ! !! !!!

Reaction Score
1718402258283.gif

Reaction Score

substitute Andrea in the chorus of the old Them song Gloria... (I know, Iam ancient)
Like your idea. When I was in avionics / airborne navigation tech school in the Air Force a guy in the dorm across from mine played the song G L O R I A with speakers blasting out of his dorm room windows every Sunday night. I finally got to speak with him and yes his girlfriend’s name was Gloria. That was at Kessler AFB 1967 in Biloxi Miss. so I am also ancient.

Reaction Score
"Gloria" is from 1964. I just gave it a listen, and as a fiftysomething, I'd certainly heard it before, but I only recognized the chorus. Maybe something a little more contemporary to Andrea's musical era?

Reaction Score
Who doesnt love Andrea Hurley? I mean besides POS Providence fans but theyre sub human so they dont count. But other then that who doesnt love her? Shes a little firecracker with an endearing mom charm in spades. I bend the knee to her. Lol!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom