Texas Women in action today | The Boneyard

Texas Women in action today

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
for anyone who gets the LongHorn Network.

3pm vs Tarleton State (don't ask because i don't know).

I am interested in seeing what Texas looks like with the addition of Joyner Holmes.

I will post back here my thoughts if anyone interested!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Texas won by 50, 93-43!

Started off slow as Tarelton lead at the end of first quarter by 1.

Then Texas dominated. Joyner Holmes was outstanding as was the freshman guard, Alecia Sutton.

Texas will be good this season and will challenge (or should) Baylor for B12 title.

As we were watching I could help but think about the Texas post players! I had forgotten about the 6-4 twins from Vanderbilt that transferred plus they have Jatarie White sitting out this season. Texas and Baylor have a lot of size!!!

I hope for the 2018 class GA and company can lure a couple of those Texas post players to Storrs!

Reaction Score
I seen some good things out of Texas.Lot of weapon's.Speed all over the place.
J.Holmes will be a tough match up for team's.On one play she got the rebound off the rim, and dribbled the ball up the court like a Guard and dished it off for the basket. It's going to be hard to keep her out of the Starting Lineup.Brooke and Ariel and L. Higgs also look great.

Reaction Score
Texas won by 50, 93-43!

Started off slow as Tarelton lead at the end of first quarter by 1.

Then Texas dominated. Joyner Holmes was outstanding as was the freshman guard, Alecia Sutton.

Texas will be good this season and will challenge (or should) Baylor for B12 title.

As we were watching I could help but think about the Texas post players! I had forgotten about the 6-4 twins from Vanderbilt that transferred plus they have Jatarie White sitting out this season. Texas and Baylor have a lot of size!!!

I hope for the 2018 class GA and company can lure a couple of those Texas post players to Storrs!

Everything is BIG in Texas==when those Texas players get to Uconn they go from 6.5 to 5.6

Reaction Score
Do they have anyone with an outside shot ?[/QUOTE

Only McCarty and freshman, Alicia Sutton, hit anything from three today. Audrey -Ann Caron-Goudreau hit well from three last year at Gulf Coast Community College. Other players hit some long twos.

Reaction Score
Just imagine that team with Megan Walker added next year..............that would be quite an athletic group..........

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
A distinct possibility.

But only time will tell. And that applies to all the teams.

Very true, especially after seeing the surprise participants in last year's FF.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Texas has the talent and size to beat Baylor if they can find a consistently accurate 3 point shooter. Holmes seems to be a much better talent than Mompriere?" and Brown. They have better guards. Texas is going to be very good before the season ends. I watched Sutton play here in St. Louis from the time she was a sophomore, Unfortunately, she was hurt her senior year.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
along with Tennessee?
There are about ten teams I have aseen possible final for teams. Yes Tennessee is one of them. As long as Diamond and Mercedes can stay healthy. Of course there were teams expected to be in final four last year and get get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom