Texas Post Game video | The Boneyard

Texas Post Game video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And this is the definition of 'confidence boost'. For those saying it wasn't a must win are fans, Jalen expressed that leaving the court. Nice way to get ready for Conference play.

The plane ride will be so very nice for our team. Winning is fun!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Note that two of the most important things to KO were Gibbs's 4:0 A:TO ratio and Gibbs's free throws down the stretch.

While not a breakout performance for Gibbs, I think this was a very important game for him and that it will pay dividends going forward, especially with KO's vote of confidence emphasizing the importance of his contributions.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Interesting seeing Jalen saying 'we needed that'. The team knows how big that win was as a resume builder, on the road.

Gibbs had a much better game than his box score would indicate. Glad KO pointed out his contributions.

Passion, purpose, poise.... the 3 P's... I love that !

I love this team! (insert Charles Okwandu video here) :)

Reaction Score
Interesting seeing Jalen saying 'we needed that'. The team knows how big that win was as a resume builder, on the road.

Gibbs had a much better game than his box score would indicate. Glad KO pointed out his contributions.

Passion, purpose, poise.... the 3 P's... I love that !

I love this team! (insert Charles Okwandu video here) :)

Execute the Three P's enough and they might end up with even more P.

Reaction Score
I love Ollie's post game talks, master of motivation.

This win is so important with building comradery and chemistry with this team. Think they're finally fully realizing everyone's roles and the level of well-roundedness this team has. Seems like almost every game now we have 4-5 players in double figures. LOVE that.

Best ball movement I've seen from this team in a long time. Kept a good consistent pace throughout the game with picks, screens, and passing.

Reaction Score
It was a big OOC road win for this team. The losses to Cuse, Gonzaga, & Maryland were very frustrating, but since then they've rebounded and beat Ohio St. & Texas - 2 teams that have wins over Kentucky & UNC. Looks good on a resume down the stretch.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Interesting seeing Jalen saying 'we needed that'.
Yep, that and the applause for KO when he walks in the room were the two things that jumped out at me.

Adams is going to be special for us. I keep reminding myself of that after every freshman mistake. I think he is whole the package as a point guard and will be a vocal leader for the team in time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Other than Shaka I can't think of a basketball reason to play at Texas. Their fans have no passion, don't care about basketball and are the quietest bunch of rednecks anywhere.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Enjoyed hearing the HUGE U-C-O-N-N cheer with about a 1/2 minute to go in the game as well! Way to represent on the road Husky Nation!

That was us. It really doesn't take much effort to make yourself heard at a T sip BB game. They sit on their hands for most of the game. BB in Austin is something you do to pass the time between football and baseball seasons.

Reaction Score
Jalens got that kemba walker leader vibe , really excited to see how he gains confidence through conference play starting Saturday.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Other than Shaka I can't think of a basketball reason to play at Texas. Their fans have no passion, don't care about basketball and are the quietest bunch of rednecks anywhere.

Thank you!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Yep, that and the applause for KO when he walks in the room were the two things that jumped out at me.

Adams is going to be special for us. I keep reminding myself of that after every freshman mistake. I think he is whole the package as a point guard and will be a vocal leader for the team in time.
he ran the point extremely well... demanded the ball, ran the offense, got into the lane, was vocal... he has the freshman tendencies but all are fixable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom