Texas Christian @ #9 Baylor - 1/26/21 | The Boneyard

Texas Christian @ #9 Baylor - 1/26/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Ursin 9 pts, 2 reb
In an era when players transfer if they don't start. Its refreshing to see hardworking players who wait their turn and end up having it all come together after showing such perseverance.

Reaction Score
36-23 BAY at the half

Ursin 13 pts, 3 reb, 1 stl in 20 min

I thought Smith would be more dominating this season.

Reaction Score
S. Andrews not living up to the recruiting hype right now. Shooting is a major concern

Reaction Score
I thought Smith would be more dominating this season.
Smith must have seen this on her phone. Now she’s up to 18 pts on only 7 shots.

60-35 BAY end of third

Reaction Score
I talk bad about Andrews then she goes on a 13 point run after missing her first 7 shots :D

Baylor team and coaches must be monitoring this thread

Reaction Score
I talk bad about Andrews then she goes on a 13 point run after missing her first 7 shots :D

Baylor team and coaches must be monitoring this thread
Seems to me that lately Guards at Baylor has been slow to develop. Or they can't develop because they looking to pass it to the post 80% of the time....

Moon is balling though. I like how she can rise on her shot creation. I hope she take this free year and return

Reaction Score
Seems to me that lately Guards at Baylor has been slow to develop. Or they can't develop because they looking to pass it to the post 80% of the time....
Probably a legit reason, especially with Cox, Brown and Smith there the last 4 years. I also don't think some of their guards are very pure shooters. Kim recruits a lot of very crafty, athletic guards who can contribute to what she wants to do defensively. Post play has always been the forefront at Baylor and what they lean on. Great D, great post play and disruptive guards who take the outside jumper from time to time. It has been a successful system for Kim.

Last year they had Cooper, Landrum, Cox and Ursin who could stroke the ball from deep. They just don't have that same makeup this year to shoot the 3 ball, at least not consistently. I think Owens will be a good one but I don't think Kim will play her a lot until she gets up to speed defensively.

I love watching Moon play, she plays much bigger than her size and she does it all. Scores, rebounds, blocks shots, hustles, really the ultimate team player and type of kid you hope teammates want to take after.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom