Texas adds another 2015 | The Boneyard

Texas adds another 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bret McCormick@ASGR1995
Texas snags 2015 verbal from #16 Jordan Hosey 6-2 F from Pearland TX. Hosey plays AAU for Texas Preps Elite.

===
Also have PG Lashann Higgs

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Seems their new coach is grabbing Texas talent! Hope she can takeTexas back to the top of the Big 12!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Interesting that Goestenkors couldn't get it done . IIRC she just was not the right fit for the type of personality needed to succeed in a Texas environment. I wonder if the new HC has a style more like Mukley or Blair...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Interesting that Goestenkors couldn't get it done . IIRC she just was not the right fit for the type of personality needed to succeed in a Texas environment. I wonder if the new HC has a style more like Mukley or Blair...
So far, Aston hasn't gotten any commits of a caliber that GG couldn't and didn't get. She does inherit a decently full cupboard as long as she has more luck with injuries than GG did.

I'm interested to see how Blair does without Vic Schaeffer. Mulkey is something of a unique animal. Having Griner helps, obviously, but that 2005 championship team didn't have any prototypical game changers. Aston is pretty old to have her first opportunity at a big time coaching job. We shall see.

Reaction Score
Seems their new coach is grabbing Texas talent! Hope she can takeTexas back to the top of the Big 12!
Texas hired George Washington who was very active in girls high school hoops in Texas. He may be one of the major reasons for the early successful recruiting under the new coach.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Texas hired George Washington who was very active in girls high school hoops in Texas. He may be one of the major reasons for the early successful recruiting under the new coach.
I bet he never lies to the recruits.

Reaction Score

AAU guy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc