Texas A&M vs West Virginia | The Boneyard

Texas A&M vs West Virginia

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
This will likely be a grind it out game. Gets WCBB fans a chance to see Chennedy Carter!

Anyone know what’s up with Tynice martin. Is she out for season or are they expecting her back.

Reaction Score
This will likely be a grind it out game. Gets WCBB fans a chance to see Chennedy Carter!

Anyone know what’s up with Tynice martin. Is she out for season or are they expecting her back.

They haven’t mentioned her but I missed the first half.

Reaction Score
They just said she had foot surgery in August. She is expected back but didn’t say when

WV up byv16 with 3:44 left in the game

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Muldrow looked good for the Mountaineers.

Serious range, and bailed them out of a couple almost shot clock violations.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Muldrow looked good for the Mountaineers.

Serious range, and bailed them out of a couple almost shot clock violations.
Muldrow has really stepped in to lead the team in Martin's absence.

Solid win for West Virginia. They just completely owned the second half.

Reaction Score
I wonder how the team enjoys playing with Carter, she doesn’t take a tone of shots, but she doesn’t get her team involved a lot either, I also noticed her team wasn’t excited for her when she would make a shot on one of her highlight tapes.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
And when Martin returns, they'll be even better.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just noticed TAMU is playing now against TCU on SECN / WatchESPN. 4th quarter starting TAMU up 49-42. I like watching C. Carter for entertainment value.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Muldrow has really stepped in to lead the team in Martin's absence.

Solid win for West Virginia. They just completely owned the second half.
Hey Plebe, I watched Washington the other night and they looked good. They play an exciting style and they look well coached. They don't have any stars yet but that style they play should attract some above average recruits, especially those who like to run and gun and likes a coach who encourages them to shoot anywhere on the court. They were fun to watch. I believe I read where you have seen them play.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Hey Plebe, I watched Washington the other night and they looked good. They play an exciting style and they look well coached. They don't have any stars yet but that style they play should attract some above average recruits, especially those who like to run and gun and likes a coach who encourages them to shoot anywhere on the court. They were fun to watch. I believe I read where you have seen them play.
Yes, I have seen them play and I agree with everything you said. They suffered a bad loss to start the season against Idaho State but then looked a lot better in beating BYU in their second game, most of which I watched. As you say, they have no one who will overwhelm you with talent, but they play high-energy full-court defense and try to convert turnovers to offense. Since the Idaho State loss they've gone 4-2, with the two losses coming to Ohio State and Texas.

I've got my eye on the game between Washington and North Carolina, to be played on a neutral court in Myrtle Beach on Dec. 17. That game will likely determine whether Sylvia Hatchell will reach 1,000 wins on the same day as Geno, or whether her milestone will have to wait until after Christmas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom