Texans Release Ryan Griffin | The Boneyard

Texans Release Ryan Griffin

Reaction Score
I do not know how to transfer the ESPN article to here, but damn I always looked forward to check the boxscore every Sunday. I just hope someone gives him a chance.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Even money the Pats sign him within a week. There’s no single way to replace Gronk so they appear likely to go with a group of tight ends with different strengths and they will mix and match depending on the skill set required by that week’s game plan.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Even money the Pats sign him within a week. There’s no single way to replace Gronk so they appear likely to go with a group of tight ends with different strengths and they will mix and match depending on the skill set required by that week’s game plan.
First thing I thought when I saw this. Blocking is not his forte but he could get open. Pats know how to optimize a guy’s talent.

Reaction Score
I think he'll latch on somewhere as a second or third TE for close to the minimum. Unfortunately he's just very replaceable at this point. Not much of a blocker and while he has steady hands, isn't really athletic enough to be much of an offensive threat. Texans fans have been waiting for this for a while but he was never supposed to be the starter there and really got thrust into a bigger role than he should have because of some career-ending injuries to guys in front of him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom