Tevaun Smith | The Boneyard

Tevaun Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
we have officially offered...

he visits temple 2moro and iowa next week.

something else interesting-ankeel lynch who has been shopping for a while now(bc commit) will also be visiting iowa that day. he was haterade poy in ny. good looking rb. uconn has been in touch lately with several other schools. he was all about getting a psu offer even though he commited to bc and then with the psu stuff he has been looking elsewhere. they are friends.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/407835/tevaun-smith

other recruit news: gabe terry said on fb that after the uconn visit he is still commited to miami.

chauncey/jason/jhavon
370373_1180567741_151018492_n.jpg

from all signs on social media, all 3 had a great time last weekend and can't wait to get to storrs!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
lynch got a iowa offer today in prep for his visit. with grant leaving iowa i expect that smith will also get a offer. iowa may strike the northeast hard again. dammit!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
both lynch and smith are at iowa this weekend. rumor is that lynch will dc from bcu and committ to iowa. smith was offered upon arival in iowa. they are the 2nd bcs school to off him this fall(uconn was the 1st this year). miami/bc also have shown interest in smith recently. i think he may keep his options open for a bit.

Reaction Score
For what it's worth...

“@TevaunSmith: Just made it official... I'm going to be a hawkeye !”

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ahh not to suprised. both loved iowa on the visit and then earlier this week the iowa staff came out here and visited both. there is pt right away at iowa just like here at wr. i think lynch may also go to iowa in the end. canada bros they are.

Reaction Score
The staff wasn't sitting and waiting for him to make a decision. They are down in FL chasing after other WRs. Love Brown's connections. Goodluck, Liddell, Golden, Maybe Marcus Grant. Lots of options at WR.

Also, lots of Rumors about Ferentz finally going to the NFL for the Chief's HC job. Would be great if he and his coaches would go and eliminate a recruiting thorn in UConn's side.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
For what it's worth...

“@TevaunSmith: Just made it official... I'm going to be a hawkeye !”

There's something not right about that statement. I think its the "Hawkeye" followed by an exclamation point

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
something interesting- with smith quickly picking iowa i think he felt he had to act. golden now is looking around. both of them want to enroll in a school by janurary. seems like golden doesn't want to goto psu this janurary considering the long road ahead for that program. i think smith took the wr spot at iowa and now golden may not pick iowa becuase of that. coulod be great for us potentially. a bunch of psu commits are looking around now, i haven't heard anything about the 2 ma kids though. wonder what they are doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom