Terry Larrier to play for Grizzlies Summer League Team | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier to play for Grizzlies Summer League Team

Reaction Score
Probably one of the better spots for him. They aren’t going anywhere and they like to give young guys a chance, especially wings.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Probably one of the better spots for him. They aren’t going anywhere and they like to give young guys a chance, especially wings.
Yea it's a really good fit for him. I would not be surprised to see him on their NBA roster at some point next year.

Reaction Score
What league is this?? Take it it'snot the local Hartford / Waterbury / whatever circuit?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Great news for Terry. I wish him well. Also, Showballot can stick it...

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
If he puts on some weight and becomes unafraid to get to the basket, he can carve out a nice professional career in an actual basketball system.

Reaction Score
When Hurley talks about last year's team lacking toughness, my mind goes to TL as a prime example. He really needs some nasty in his game. If he wants to stick around the NBA, that is task one.

Reaction Score
He wants to play on the perimeter. If he can tighten his handle, or just play a spot-up role, it's probably the best spot on the floor for him.

Yeah, handle was my concern. If he can work on it and get better. Be more confident on his knees he could be a player.

Reaction Score
Yeah, handle was my concern. If he can work on it and get better. Be more confident on his knees he could be a player.
Actually his handle is not my biggest concern. The board typically rights off people who are trying to dribble into to stacked zones as having bad handles. The NBA is s more wide open game with different rules.For a 6’8” guy he is on the higher percentile of men who can create their own shot and put it on the floor.
My biggest concern is his strength
and stamina , and overall athleticism. He never got back to his borderline pre injury level.
He is a bad comparison to Rodney because he (Terry )doesn’t come close to his ( Purvis) level of athleticism. If Terry shows Rodney’s level of work ethic and avoids injury
He could play anywhere.
Rodney = athlete who continually works on his basketball skills
Terry = basketball player who needs to work on his athleticism +regain pre-injury confidence.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Jake Voskuhl had a better handle

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member