Terrier ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Terrier ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Can't start anywhere but to acknowledge that Sanogo was incredible. To Wit:

12 of 15 from the field. 80%!
    2 of 3 on 3 pointers.
    A point a minute.
    15 boards, a steal, a block and a couple assists.
    Both of his dimes were for three pointers.
    Diarra, Newton, Springs, Karaban & Calcaterra all had assists to Sanogo. Feeding Adama was obviously part of the game plan.

2. Once again, I was impressed with Diarra's play. I guess Hurly was too, as he led the team in minutes played at 34. He's not a super-star, but he is way better than I was expecting.
  3. Our three point shooting was horrid early, but somehow we ended up 10 for 21. Eight of our eleven misses were in the 1st half, and we went into the break at 4 of 12 from three. 2nd half we went 6 for 9.
  4. Springs' 10 minutes tonight represents just about 20% of his career minutes. He sure looked like he deserves more burn than he's had heretofore.
  5. The refs were brutal. Aside from Karaban getting called for being undercut, how could Sanogo only be the beneficiary of 2 foul calls?
  6. Karaban's 3 point accuracy was nowhere to be found tonight. The one he made was off the backboard, which certainly wasn't intentional. But he recognized it and didn't keep chucking them. He made both of his 2 pointers, had 4 dimes, and defended well.
  7. I'll take 56% shooting, including almost 47% from three any day of the week. But not 54% from the line. Let's hope that last figure was an aberration.
  8. Clingan didn't play much, but you can't really complain about 10 points, 7 boards, an assist and a block in 12 minutes for the big guy.
  9. We had way too many turnovers. Seemed like an awful lot of intercepted passes between half court and the 3 point line. One in particular, that was supposed to be from Alleyne to Newton but turned out to be Alleyne to one Terrier or another will really stuck out.
  10. The last time BU was within single digits was 9-0 at 16:19.
  11. We're going to be awfully good when Ajax, Jordan and Sampson are back.
  12. Donny and Fanta make an awful team. Sounds more like two color men, and precious little timely play-by-play.

Reaction Score
  1. Can't start anywhere but to acknowledge that Sanogo was incredible. To Wit:

12 of 15 from the field. 80%!
    2 of 3 on 3 pointers.
    A point a minute.
    15 boards, a steal, a block and a couple assists.
    Both of his dimes were for three pointers.
    Diarra, Newton, Springs, Karaban & Calcaterra all had assists to Sanogo. Feeding Adama was obviously part of the game plan.

2. Once again, I was impressed with Diarra's play. I guess Hurly was too, as he led the team in minutes played at 34. He's not a super-star, but he is way better than I was expecting.
  3. Our three point shooting was horrid early, but somehow we ended up 10 for 21. Eight of our eleven misses were in the 1st half, and we went into the break at 4 of 12 from three. 2nd half we went 6 for 9.
  4. Springs' 10 minutes tonight represents just about 20% of his career minutes. He sure looked like he deserves more burn than he's had heretofore.
  5. The refs were brutal. Aside from Karaban getting called for being undercut, how could Sanogo only be the beneficiary of 2 foul calls?
  6. Karaban's 3 point accuracy was nowhere to be found tonight. The one he made was off the backboard, which certainly wasn't intentional. But he recognized it and didn't keep chucking them. He made both of his 2 pointers, had 4 dimes, and defended well.
  7. I'll take 56% shooting, including almost 47% from three any day of the week. But not 54% from the line. Let's hope that last figure was an aberration.
  8. Clingan didn't play much, but you can't really complain about 10 points, 7 boards, an assist and a block in 12 minutes for the big guy.
  9. We had way too many turnovers. Seemed like an awful lot of intercepted passes between half court and the 3 point line. One in particular, that was supposed to be from Alleyne to Newton but turned out to be Alleyne to one Terrier or another will really stuck out.
  10. The last time BU was within single digits was 9-0 at 16:19.
  11. We're going to be awfully good when Ajax, Jordan and Sampson are back.
  12. Donny and Fanta make an awful team. Sounds more like two color men, and precious little timely play-by-play.
Danny is going to need to find a way to play Clingan more, he dominated the game each time he was in there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom