Terrible Syracuse Rumor | The Boneyard

Terrible Syracuse Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm sure they were above the age of consent, so no big deal.

It's fairly gross, though. That chick is livestock-ugly.

Reaction Score
well, a tape aint a rumor.

so out with it!

Reaction Score
Fishy,

think about that...Do you really think that the wife of a coach having sex with multiple players is "no big deal?" Seriously? It isn't nearly as bad as the allegations against Fine himself, of course. But what the heck was Boeheim running up there? Of course, he most likey knew nothing...saw nothing...nothing...Sgt Schutlz Boeheim...

Reaction Score
If you put one and one together it wouldn't be that much of a shock, what with him being a gay perv and her having access to the team. I only seriously hope that she looked a lot better in the 80's than now because, whoa she's a big drop from nice looking coeds. Those players would have been quite desperate.

Reaction Score
If true, I'd bet everything I own that it was Devendorf.
Sounds like it was a player from the 80's according to the story but if there were recent players drilling Laurie Fine, my money is also on Devendorf. Even with poor lighting Devendorf's tatoos would give him away.

Reaction Score
I'm sure they were above the age of consent, so no big deal.

It's fairly gross, though. That chick is livestock-ugly.

IMO, it's a very big deal given the context in which it's happening. Otherwise, nothing to see here.

Reaction Score
If I'm defending Fine at his assault trial, I introduce this as exhibit 1 and argue mitigating circumstances for his divergent sexual preferences.
laurie-fine__oPt.jpg

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
One report I saw on TV said she had sex with Davis and it was not at all clear that he was over the age of consent at the time. But besides that, if the spouse of any staff member , or the staff member, was having sex with team members, it is a huge deal. Fishy is usually spot on, but I would disagree on this one. Betcha the parents of the players think it's a big deal. Not that the context of a sports team is a critical distinction for this sort of behavior, because any sort of continuing sort of behavior of this kind between someone who is at least tangentially in a position of trust, is unacceptable. Obviously Mrs. Fine is not a staff member, but universities generally make it a big no no for faculty to even date students. The Fine's are one hell of a couple. Reminds me of Mrs. Dean Wormer of Faver College.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
I have to say I am enjoying the process of Syracuse fans sweating this out passing the blame to everyone else but Bernie Fine.
Athough I like Boeheim, I find it so very hard to believe he knew nothing at all and didn't have a clue for all these years and with all the rumors

I feel for the victims but this is 100x anything UConn has ever done and will do in the future. Especially the ones over there who hammer us anytime they get a chance.

Suck it, Syracuse fans!

Reaction Score
Some guy on the orange juice board who wrote about the phone call before it was reported, clearly close to the matter, said that he heard alot of the sick kids who slept with the jabba of Syracuse were predominant players. just rumors...but gross

Reaction Score
Of course it's a big deal, it just adds to the mess and shows that Boeheim has no clue/care what's going on up there with his coaches and players, plus the woman looks like Ginny Sack from the Sopranos, there isn't enough vodka in the world to make any normal person go near her bedroom.

Reaction Score
Of course it's a big deal, it just adds to the mess and shows that Boeheim has no clue/care what's going on up there with his coaches and players, plus the woman looks like Ginny Sack from the Sopranos, there isn't enough vodka in the world to make any normal person go near her bedroom.

No one on this board would blame Calhoun if players were stchuping Mrs. Blaney without some evidence that he knew and looked the other way. Most wouldn't care if he had looked the other way. And those who did care would only care to the extent it harmed team chemistry.

Reaction Score
Well this would put everything over the top, if true. Seriously, the NCAA got Calhoun for lack of control over his program? Where in prospective would this put JB- having lack of a brain? That would be the only viable excuse that he could have, if a tape exists!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have to say I am enjoying the process of Syracuse fans sweating this out passing the blame to everyone else but Bernie Fine.
Athough I like Boeheim, I find it so very hard to believe he knew nothing at all and didn't have a clue for all these years and with all the rumors

I feel for the victims but this is 100x anything UConn has ever done and will do in the future. Especially the ones over there who hammer us anytime they get a chance
Suck it, Syracuse fans!

SU is sweating like a fat chick getting screwed by a baller.

Reaction Score

I feel for the victims but this is 100x anything UConn has ever done and will do in the future. Especially the ones over there who hammer us anytime they get a chance.

Suck it, Syracuse fans!

don't know what you've been reading, outside of a couple nutjobs everyone wants Bernie to fry if he in fact did do this. other than that, brilliant post you seem like a great guy

Reaction Score
it may be time for the death penalty for all college sports. this is crazy.

Reaction Score
Fishy,

think about that...Do you really think that the wife of a coach having sex with multiple players is "no big deal?" Seriously? It isn't nearly as bad as the allegations against Fine himself, of course. But what the heck was Boeheim running up there? Of course, he most likey knew nothing...saw nothing...nothing...Sgt Schutlz Boeheim...

What was Boeheim running? Seriously? You think Boeheim was using Mrs. Fine as a recruiting tool by offering her services or something?

Note to those who need it: Boeheim isn't an all knowing god. It's possible, though unlikely I know, that Mrs. Fine didn't tell him about her extramarital affairs.

Reaction Score
if you think Boheim didn't know or have an idea that something like this was going on than you are extremely naive. not saying he knew anything in detail, but he had to have clues that they were a little off.

if you've ever spent time around an collegiate athletic program, you'd know that everyone knows about everyone or at least has 'hunches' about people. now you put two guys who live near each other and have been coaching together for 35+ years and it'd be nearly impossible that Boheim didn't have some idea of Bernie and his wife's craziness.

Reaction Score
if you think Boheim didn't know or have an idea that something like this was going on than you are extremely naive. not saying he knew anything in detail, but he had to have clues that they were a little off.

if you've ever spent time around an collegiate athletic program, you'd know that everyone knows about everyone or at least has 'hunches' about people. now you put two guys who live near each other and have been coaching together for 35+ years and it'd be nearly impossible that Boheim didn't have some idea of Bernie and his wife's craziness.

Suspecting that your assistant coach doesn't have a happy marriage is one thing. The specifics you won't impute are quite another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom