Terrence Shannon Jr. | The Boneyard

Terrence Shannon Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who would he replace on the current wish list?
I think the 5th scholarship right now is equatable with AA, but we don’t know how big of a factor we will be with Shannon anyway.

Makes sense that we offered. He went to Woodstock Academy and had a great summer.

Edit: he actually transferred to IMG this year. So he’ll be teammates with Quinones. I’m sure the staff will be in Florida pretty often with Achiuwa at MVA.

Last edited:

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Good to see we are in on another wing. Outside of Precious it gets suspect

Reaction Score
I think the 5th scholarship right now is equatable with AA, but we don’t know how big of a factor we will be with Shannon anyway.

Makes sense that we offered. He goes to Woodstock Academy and has a great summer.

I'll be watching to see how involved we get here. They offered Kadin Shedrick last week and he committed to UVA today, making the fact that they bothered offering seem bizarre.

Reaction Score
I'll be watching to see how involved we get here. They offered Kadin Shedrick last week and he committed to UVA today, making the fact that they bothered offering seem bizarre.
After decommiting from DePaul FSU got a ton of crystal ball action. I’d be surprised if much happens.

Seems like Shedrick was set on UVA after getting the offer. He cut his list basically right after getting the offer and just included them and the schools that offered him earlier in the summer, then picked UVA with it visiting any of the other schools officially.

Reaction Score
He had no offers going into senior year has blown up over last 8 months. Grew late. Great athlete. Great in open floor. Can’t really go right. Super low release on his jump shot. Should be fixable. Has played football. And never even been full basketball. Has huge upside because he’s a legit 6’6 Guard with elite athleticism.

Heard illinois staff didn’t love him. Mac irvin is supposed to be pushing kids to Illinois. So I expect They will be there till the end.

C

Chief00

He had no offers going into senior year has blown up over last 8 months. Grew late. Great athlete. Great in open floor. Can’t really go right. Super low release on his jump shot. Should be fixable. Has played football. And never even been full basketball. Has huge upside because he’s a legit 6’6 Guard with elite athleticism.

Heard illinois staff didn’t love him. Mac irvin is supposed to be pushing kids to Illinois. So I expect They will be there till the end.

Good run down - Chief likes how you break down the game - one can tell you have seen a lot and know what gives one advantages or disadvantages playing the game.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Good run down - Chief likes how you break down the game - one can tell you have seen a lot and know what gives one advantages or disadvantages playing the game.
@Burnsbros23 right now:
tumblr_m8vokxgjrp1rn95k2o1_500.gif

pj

Reaction Score

Kansas commit and Mac Irvin teammate to Shannon on his UConn offer.

Luckily the UConn brand still resonates in the northeast and New York City. Midwestern kids will be singing a different tune in a few years. Although even JC never made many inroads in that area (though we did get Boat on his second time around).

Reaction Score
Luckily the UConn brand still resonates in the northeast and New York City. Midwestern kids will be singing a different tune in a few years. Although even JC never made many inroads in that area (though we did get Boat on his second time around).
What about El-Amin and Caron? Are MN and WI not considered the midwest?

pj

Reaction Score
What about El-Amin and Caron? Are MN and WI not considered the midwest?

Yes good points ... though Caron spent a year in Maine and that's when we got him; Khalid like Boat committed elsewhere before retracting his commitment and committing to UConn.

I was thinking mainly of the Midwestern talent hotbeds Chicago, Detroit, and along the Ohio River Valley, which have intense local basketball cultures. A kid in Minnesota will be much more open to far away schools than a kid from Chicago or Cincinnati or Detroit.

Reaction Score
Yes good points ... though Caron spent a year in Maine and that's when we got him; Khalid like Boat committed elsewhere before retracting his commitment and committing to UConn.

I was thinking mainly of the Midwestern talent hotbeds Chicago, Detroit, and along the Ohio River Valley, which have intense local basketball cultures. A kid in Minnesota will be much more open to far away schools than a kid from Chicago or Cincinnati or Detroit.

Boat too. But while all 3 were stars, quantity wise there hasn’t been much.

ConsiderateSpicyIbex-size_restricted.gif

Reaction Score
I read this a little differently than some posters - my take is he started at the bottom and has risen to a UConn offer.
Approved by Bunkey.

#WestsideCertified

Oh, this is interesting. A new grade of certification from Chief providing more future meme-worthy material.

Chief, what does being WetsideCertified denote?

C

Chief00

Oh, this is interesting. A new grade of certification from Chief providing more future meme-worthy material.

Chief, what does being WetsideCertified denote?

Westside of Baltimore street certified.

Reaction Score
I read this a little differently than some posters - my take is he started at the bottom and has risen to a UConn offer.
Approved by Bunkey.

#WestsideCertified

You read it right.

Reaction Score
Could Shannon and Jacobs be teaming up and coming to uconn? Jacobs did just decommit from KU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom