Terrence Samuel 2013 UConn Commit Interview | The Boneyard

Terrence Samuel 2013 UConn Commit Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been watching a few of the New Rens games on youtube, I like what I see. He definitely needs to work on his jumper, but he's a very good passer, definitely a pass first PG, and he's already built like he's played several years in college already. With his size and athleticism KO and Hobbs have a good base to work with as far as molding him, can't wait to see what he looks like by his JR/SR years here.

Reaction Score
Love this
----

Q: What's something people don't know about you off the court?

A: That I am a great kid and student.

Zach Braziller of the NY Post can't say enough good stuff about the kid. He told me he would be top 50 if he was from North Carolina

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I've been watching a few of the New Rens games on youtube, I like what I see. He definitely needs to work on his jumper, but he's a very good passer, definitely a pass first PG, and he's already built like he's played several years in college already. With his size and athleticism KO and Hobbs have a good base to work with as far as molding him, can't wait to see what he looks like by his JR/SR years here.

I've read that he's not a good shooter. Does he look like he can become a good shooter, or is Kevin Ollie as a Husky about his ceiling? Can he score the ball without a great jumper?

Reaction Score
I have heard the same thing from other nyc guys. Outstanding kid

Zach Braziller of the NY Post can't say enough good stuff about the kid. He told me he would be top 50 if he was from North Carolina

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
He reminds me so much of Kevin Ollie at the same stage. High character kid, very athletic, very smart, pass first, jumper needs work. Ollie developed into a very good PG starting his sophomore year, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Samuel did the same.

Reaction Score
He reminds me so much of Kevin Ollie at the same stage. High character kid, very athletic, very smart, pass first, jumper needs work. Ollie developed into a very good PG starting his sophomore year, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Samuel did the same.

i heard he turned down some top NJ/NE prep schools to stay in his home school

Reaction Score
Here's South Shore vs. Imhotep. Samuel #5, Brandon Austin #1...1st half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members