2020 Recruiting: - Terrence Clarke to announce Saturday | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Terrence Clarke to announce Saturday

Reaction Score
Announcing Saturday, September 14.
Still not sure how BCU made the Select Six, especially since one of the staff told me last Fall that we were recruiting him. What could possibly make him include them with the other five and exclude us?

Announcement at the half of the Kansas @ BCU game?
Memphis @ South Alabama?
Oklahoma @ UCLA?
Duke @ Middle Tennessee?
Texas Tech @ Arizona?
Florida @ Kentucky?

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I'd be shocked if it's not Kentucky.

Just posting this because...........even though he has nothing to do with UConn at this point. Shabazz is mentioned in the article.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Looking at the list of schools reminded of what I think was a Sesame Street song. "One of these things is not like the other one, not like the other one." Give or take. I'm going off a shoddy memory and too lazy to Google.

Reaction Score
Is it true he was/is a UConn fan? Just a bummer that we can’t get the return on all those winning years when these now 5 stars were little husky fans

Reaction Score
Is it true he was/is a UConn fan? Just a bummer that we can’t get the return on all those winning years when these now 5 stars were little husky fans

Our glory days were when these kids were babies. I think we already did capitalize on those years with players like shabazz and Jalen. 5*s weren't coming here then, though.

Reaction Score
Our glory days were when these kids were babies. I think we already did capitalize on those years with players like shabazz and Jalen. 5*s weren't coming here then, though.
Rudy, Kemba, Stanley Robinson, Andre, etc. we got a bunch of 5 stars. Not a ton but more than most programs outside of a handful.

Reaction Score
Rudy, Kemba, Stanley Robinson, Andre, etc. we got a bunch of 5 stars. Not a ton but more than most programs outside of a handful.

You're not wrong. I was just thinking a little later. I'd only put Andre in the group... forgot about him, somehow haha

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Yeah this is what I mentioned in another thread. This type of situation (don’t know if it’s true or not in this case) hurts a lot more than just geographic recruits.

Reaction Score
Any kids who watched Shabazz win that title in 14’, if they were in late elementary school or early middle school at the time (12/13 yo) should be coming here soon. I think Jalen Gaffney is one of those, as he’s mentioned he’s been a fan and briefly mentioned that run.

Also, this may be partially why it’s a lot easier for us to get quality guards than it is for us to get quality wings and bigs right now.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Uh c'mon 429, were they babies in 2011 and 2014?

Reaction Score
How does this work? Do TC's handlers get paid now or do they have to wait until he's enrolled

Reaction Score
How does this work? Do TC's handlers get paid now or do they have to wait until he's enrolled
I hate when we do this. Kentucky was the obvious choice for him. He’s want 6 months of free room and board while he plays for he cbb program with the most eyes on it. If he could go straight to the league he would. Money wasn’t the reason he went to UK over say the good guys. Kentucky made more sense for him. That’s all

Reaction Score
I hate when we do this. Kentucky was the obvious choice for him. He’s want 6 months of free room and board while he plays for he cbb program with the most eyes on it. If he could go straight to the league he would. Money wasn’t the reason he went to UK over say the good guys. Kentucky made more sense for him. That’s all

Not necessarily mutually exclusive. He could have picked Duke and gotten both too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom